White Teens Almost Hang Biracial Eight-Year-Old Boy

Clear Winner

Big Poppa Pars
@Steel
Reaction score

Shocking stuff. The local police chief said, “These people need to be protected.” He was referring to the lynchers.

that's awful. looks like the 8 year old kid needs more protection than the lynchers, no?

Cant see anything coming good of those kids should probably just toss them in a landfill site

Those pieces of shit need to put down immediately before they end up actually killing someone.

TyT?

I have plenty of cases (thousands) they wouldn't touch unless their job depended on it but that's no their job. The one drop rule apply to those guys.

that's awful. looks like the 8 year old kid needs more protection than the lynchers, no?

Just innocent kids that didn't know what they were doing. Surely couldn't have got the meaning behind what they were doing. ...

<1>

Oof, Young Turks, not worth giving a hit to their youtube. I'd just internet search it.

Anyway, protecting the perpetrators is very common, especially in the more liberal places---so regarding the police chief's comments as racist is #fakenews and the angle they are going for.

that said, if the story is true--then the perpetrators need some book throwage.

Horrifying.

I was expecting someone to claim the boy did it to himself to implicate innocent whites and Fedorable was halfway there....

Incarceration for the offender. Zero tolerance for such horseshit.

Since the fact it's a TYT vid seems to rustle you more than an 8 year old kid being lynched, here's a more mainstream source for you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873964/Boy-hospitalized-teen-hangs-tree-rope.html
I feel bad for that to happen to anyone. I didn't need another link because I imagine it will be on every news outlet today, maybe get a few riots out of it . Shame it happened to the boy and I'm not "rustled" by that. I just hate the young turks and their bias. If the kid didn't have black in him it'd be a non story to all of them. Just like how Cenk sympathizes with his Muslim brothers when they do crazy shit.

Cenk "What about the crusades" Uygur.

Jesus christ those kids are fucked up.
Shame they are "juveniles" so that probably means a slap on the wrist. These guys should be in prison for a long time, if not forever. I couldn't imagine the terror that poor 8 year old went through.

I feel bad for that to happen to anyone. I didn't need another link because I imagine it will be on every news outlet today, maybe get a few riots out of it . Shame it happened to the boy and I'm not "rustled" by that. I just hate the young turks and their bias. If the kid didn't have black in him it'd be a non story to all of them. Just like how Cenk sympathizes with his Muslim brothers when they do crazy shit.

Cenk "What about the crusades" Uygur.

That's the a link from the most read "news" site in the world and there are only 4 comments after 16 hours. It doesn't look like it's making huge news.

There are plenty of news outlets that focus more on white people, I don't see the issue with a smaller one focusing on some news stories that might not make the mainstream.. It's called a USP.

Nice touch going for the "riots" angle. Real smooth.

Sentence these kids to 10+years of living without toliets, TV's, electricity, running water and the internet. You wanna act like a shit head from the 1800's, well you're going to live like one.

That's the a link from the most read "news" site in the world and there are only 4 comments after 16 hours. It doesn't look like it's making huge news.

There are plenty of news outlets that focus more on white people, I don't see the issue with a smaller one focusing on some news stories that might not make the mainstream.. It's called a USP.

Nice touch going for the "riots" angle. Real smooth.

I just found it funny Cenk spouting about heinous racist fueled acts when I find him to be one and that was your initial source. It's not you, it' him.

Poor kid. At 8 years old you're still forming a basic understanding of the world.

If that was my son there'd be blood in the streets.

Has anyone read the link?

He put the rope around his own neck. But then said one kid pushed him of the table. The other kid said it was an accident, which I do not believe. The kid that pushed him should be charged as he knew what would happen if he pushed him.

This is not a lynching, this is some kids being ass holes and the older one that pushed him needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Last edited:
I love how TyT make sure to take everything out of context, isolate it, and add their own context to spin a narrative. Then Anna "I'm better than you" Caspirian catches Cenk right as he was about to say that these thing in a certain context would look totally different.

It's violent bullying but not lynching, lynching has a definition. The same story would have happened in a black neighbourhood with black kids beating the shit out of a biracial kid for being too 'white' and TYT would have never reported on it, doesn't fit the narrative.

Back