White Teens Almost Hang Biracial Eight-Year-Old Boy

Hang 'em....

And then slowly dip them in acid.

I feel bad for that to happen to anyone. I didn't need another link because I imagine it will be on every news outlet today, maybe get a few riots out of it . Shame it happened to the boy and I'm not "rustled" by that. I just hate the young turks and their bias. If the kid didn't have black in him it'd be a non story to all of them. Just like how Cenk sympathizes with his Muslim brothers when they do crazy shit.

Cenk "What about the crusades" Uygur.
Ol shoot the messenger
Has anyone read the link?

He out the rope around his own neck. But then said one kid pushed him of the table. The other kid said it was an accident, which I do not believe. The kid that pushed him should be charged as he knew what would happen if he pushed him.

This is not a lynching, this is one kids being ass holes and the older one that pushed him needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Yeah... I was a manipulative lil shit when I was a kid, wanna know what this sounds like to me?

Two older teens manipulating a young boy to do exactly what they planned out.
Game recognize game

Since the fact it's a TYT vid seems to rustle you more than an 8 year old kid being lynched, here's a more mainstream source for you:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4873964/Boy-hospitalized-teen-hangs-tree-rope.html

Lol. Could you have found a worse source?

OT, kids are either a special kind of stupid or they're pieces of shit, but it sounds like it's the mother and grandmother with an agenda to push the race narrative. Seems unnecessary. If this was intentional, it's not made better or worse by adding the race angle.

Lol. Could you have found a worse source?

OT, kids are either a special kind of stupid or they're pieces of shit, but it sounds like it's the mother and grandmother with an agenda to push the race narrative. Seems unnecessary. If this was intentional, it's not made better or worse by adding the race angle.

I hate the Dailynail, but after posting a lefty news source, I thouight it'd be fair to post one from the right.

Is it really "pushing the race narrative" when they're merely reporting what happened and it happened to be racist? They ALLEGEDLY called him racist names and then tried to hang him.

It's violent bullying but not lynching, lynching has a definition. The same story would have happened in a black neighbourhood with black kids beating the shit out of a biracial kid for being too 'white' and TYT would have never reported on it, doesn't fit the narrative.

So we're just making stuff up now?

Yall out here acting like some bitch's behind a damn news channel...

Yall got more heat for the channel than you do for the teens that got the channel talking about it.
WHat will it have to take for yall to be disgusted with your subculture?
Gotdamn.

I hate the Dailynail, but after posting a lefty news source, I thouight it'd be fair to post one from the right.

Is it right wing?
I just thought it was unreliable.

Is it really "pushing the race narrative" when they're merely reporting what happened and it happened to be racist? They ALLEGEDLY called him racist names and then tried to hang him.

They were not present and are 'reporting' an incident that they did not see.
Again, if this was an intentional act, the kids are pieces of shit. But we don't even know if it was in fact intentional, and we can be pretty sure that it would not have been worth reporting at all if the race angle were not one that was there to be exploited.

I saw a story on this the other day and was gonna start a thread, but the source I saw it on looked tabloid-y.

And it's pretty sad but as usual there's no lack of people whose first response to this story is "yeah but what if black people did a thing!!!!!!!". Pathetic.

Children of Trump lovers recently emboldened by mainstream political rhetoric to say the horrible things they used to keep private in public.

The American political climate is disgusting and it's almost entirely because Russians manipulated rubes through their Facebook's into hating other Americans or at least revealing what's in their hearts that they had been shamed into hiding by more civil society of years past.

I saw a story on this the other day and was gonna start a thread, but the source I saw it on looked tabloid-y.

And it's pretty sad but as usual there's no lack of people whose first response to this story is "yeah but what if black people did a thing!!!!!!!". Pathetic.
I still can't find a reliable source for the story. There's no way the MSM wouldn't jump all over this if it was what the Young Turks are presenting. There's something we don't know, here.

The worst part is that whites in his school bully this poor bi-racial kid by calling him "Obama". That's got to sting.

I still can't find a reliable source for the story. There's no way the MSM wouldn't jump all over this if it was what the Young Turks are presenting. There's something we don't know, here.
They have very strict laws about juvenile cases, so the chief is following the law by keeping it quiet. The local paper explains (it's just them giving all the reasons that the details aren't being released). All we have to go on is the word of an understandably distraught mother.

http://www.eagletimes.com/news/2017...ality_laws_at_the_center_of_juvenile_han.html

So we're just making stuff up now?

The disabled teen story made national news, they had to make a video about it or lose face, although they made many thinly-veiled excuses for the perpetrators throughout which many youtubers were quick to point out.

Sentence these kids to 10+years of living without toliets, TV's, electricity, running water and the internet. You wanna act like a shit head from the 1800's, well you're going to live like one.

No toilet paper too?

Yeah pathetic and disturbing. Bing.

Has anyone read the link?

He out the rope around his own neck. But then said one kid pushed him of the table. The other kid said it was an accident, which I do not believe. The kid that pushed him should be charged as he knew what would happen if he pushed him.

This is not a lynching, this is some kids being ass holes and the older one that pushed him needs to be held accountable for his actions.
This. The article was remarkably devoid of details. For example, who cut the boy down after being hung? Was it the older kids?

If they attempted to hang him or if they were violent toward him because of his race, then they should be punished harshly. But it seems from the article as if these kids were all friends playing together in the backyard and they all were putting the rope around their neck. And the littlest kid got hurt doing what the older kids were doing. This may have been racial violence, but the idea that it was rough horseplay that almost led to tragedy isn't that far-fetched either.

The disabled teen story made national news, they had to make a video about it or lose face, although they made many thinly-veiled excuses for the perpetrators throughout which many youtubers were quick to point out.

That's just your opinion. The didn't have to cover it, but did.

They didn't excuse the perpetrators, they said it had nothing to do with BLM, like other sources with their own agenda were reporting.

Why do you think the other story made national news and this didn't? Would that not be justification for TYT running the story? Someone has to and like I said, if you're a smaller brand, you need a USP.

Back