Crime White Supremacist Rally, v4: Don't Call Murder/Terror Victims Terrorists, Is That Hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorists are defined as those who use unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians for political aims.

Antifa beat up Trump voters and vandalized businesses.

They are terrorists.

Fuck you, kid.

The people that got run over weren't terrorists. The entire street was full of unmasked locals, teachers, and students and they weren't rioting, just protesting.

I'll remember the thread title for when the English defense league shows up and disrupts a pro-Islamic rally with bats and weapons and one of them ends up dying. I'll expect the same rules about espousing the deceased's innocence.

They're extremist assholes, cunts fighting other cunts at a political rally are not terrorists, they're extremist cunts.

One side here has driven a car into people and killed for political cause, AFA has not done that yet. I wouldn't call the Alt Right terrorists despite the fact someone murdered someone. I would call a lot of them extremists. You throw around the word terrorist all willy nilly you're going to detract from the word. Much like the SJWs screaming Nazi did.
Exactly. We're letting the worst common denominator drive our national political narrative by rolling around in a Jets vs. Sharks rumble rally bonanza circuit. In certain instances one side or the other is clearly more at fault, but on the whole, the real problem is that we're letting this persist, and where Trump is truly failing is by failing to open his statement by calling out and condemn the offending side in this specific instance, the White Supremacists, and then using that to transition into a greater and larger condemnation of this escalating social fervor and disorder.

But he won't, and it should be obvious why he won't. It's not that Trump is himself a secret Nazi, but because this strife is precisely what drives his popularity, and launched him to the White House. He isn't actually interested in it ending. He isn't interested in doing everything he can with the weight of his office and his speech to achieve that; not that he possesses the powers of articulation to succeed even if he wanted to. That's an incredibly hard thing to do even for the most skilled, cogent, thoughtful orators.
I just watched this with my coffee before work this morning and Rogan and his guest have some good insight on this issue. I pretty much stand where these guys do on the issue. I don't necessarily think Trump was pandering to white supremacists, but everything else is spot on. I'm getting ready to leave right now so I don't have time to post Cliffs, but if you have the time (20 min.) it's a decent watch.

Joe Rogan tracks incredibly well in this forum, and generates huge traffic. If you don't start a discrete thread for this, I will.

Since the left loves to take the moral high ground, I'd just like to point out how they - along with the MSM - are blatantly exploiting this woman's death to keep the Trump hate rolling since Russiagate fell apart. Seriously, if you read their reactions on social media, you'd think Trump killed this woman. Truly insane.

Since the left loves to take the moral high ground, I'd just like to point out how they - along with the MSM - are blatantly exploiting this woman's death to keep the Trump hate rolling since Russiagate fell apart. Seriously, if you read their reactions on social media, you'd think Trump killed this woman. Truly insane.
Mueller investigation is continuing apace, but this isn't the thread for it.

That car is burgundy, has zero frontal damage and does not have the body style of a dodge challenger. What am I missing? The sun glare might alter the color but what about the other points?

The van was behind the car that got hit by the challenger. The challenger and collision are mostly hidden behind the building.

Mueller investigation is continuing apace, but this isn't the thread for it.
Even Salon is doubting the story now. When that liberal piss rag of a website throws in the towel, you know it's over.

Even Salon is doubting the story now. When that liberal piss rag of a website throws in the towel, you know it's. over.
No idea what you're talking about, don't particularly care.

I'll remember the thread title for when the English defense league shows up and disrupts a pro-Islamic rally with bats and weapons and one of them ends up dying. I'll expect the same rules about espousing the deceased's innocence.
Do you think it is possible for you to whine without comparing the local residents who were run over were basically white supremacists, because you can't tell the difference between antifa and anyone else counterprotesting?

You guys keep saying this, but the walls have closed in tighter than ever, and the investigation continues. #Impeachburger looms. As @Quipling once pointed out, just because we don't get a new sensationalist piece of the puzzle as a headline cycle in the media demonstrating Trump's unmitigated mendacity every 3 days doesn't mean that it has gone away, or that the very real threat to his Presidency (and possibly his freedom) endures.

You guys keep saying this, but the walls have closed in tighter than ever, and the investigation continues. #Impeachburger looms. As @Quipling once pointed out, just because we don't get a new sensationalist piece of the puzzle as a headline cycle in the media demonstrating Trump's unmitigated mendacity every 3 days doesn't mean that it has gone away, or that the very real threat to his Presidency (and possibly his freedom) endures.
I'll bet you 20 bucks nothing happens.

Because in a court of law, proving intent is a very big fucking deal. This is evidence that will be used in the case to fry the guy. we are discussing it. Stop gaslighting.

You have got to be fucking kidding me......
  • He deliberately drove his car to a location where he knew a group was gathered that opposed his group
  • He knew there was a volatile and violent situation in the area where he drove his car
  • He deliberately drove into the crowd, then accelerated through the them
  • He then deliberately backed up out of the situation
But he tapped his breaklights so he really didn't mean it. :rolleyes:

Must be hard to keep track of all those contradictory principles floating around in your head.

What contradiction? I think my ire towards Trump-bots is one of the most consistent positions on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back