Crime White Supremacist Rally, v4: Don't Call Murder/Terror Victims Terrorists, Is That Hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for the Americans here.

If things keep escalating as they are how likely do you see a civil war potentially starting in the States?

Does it concern you?
civil war? thats escalating it a bit, this kind of stuff is an annual event in northern ireland, kind of like 4th july weekend, but the 12th july instead, everybody dresses up, throws shit at each other, then turns on the old bill, its practically a tradition, a few rubber bullets get fired, a few tear gas cannisters, some one throws a pipe bomb,then they all go on telly and blame each other.
o-BELFAST-570.jpg

Impeachment or bust. I'm not gonna pay up for a nothingburger.
Wow, that's a long cry from "the investigation is dead," especially because Mueller doesn't get to decide on impeachment. I thought by "nothing, the investigation is dead" you meant nothing - no indictment, no charges recommended. Not that the investigation could continue, result in a conviction or three, but it doesn't count if Congress refuses to imoeach Trump.

Well well. Would you look at that. Russia must be like Germany in the 30s to these guys

Well well. Would you look at that. Russia must be like Germany in the 30s to these guys

I called this in the other thread.

Daily Stormer was going to need to seek a foreign host because no one in America is going to touch them now.

So much for nationalism!

Daily Stormer was going to need to seek a foreign host because no one in America is going to touch them now.

So much for nationalism!

Putin is the type of modern dictator they yearn for so it makes sense.

Trumps long time lawyer went with a "I'm not a racist some of my closest friends are black" today on twitter

So much for nationalism!
What are the odds Russia is involved in this? Asking for a friend.
Putin is the type of modern dictator they yearn for so it makes sense.
Assad also. Putin and Assad have a huge fan base with altright and white supremacists

Trumps long time lawyer went with a I'm not a racist some of my closest friends are black today

What are the odds Russia is involved in this? Asking for a friend.

Assad also. Putin and Assad have a huge fan base with altright and white supremacists

Some of the WR conservatives who are minorities have also tried the "I can't be a neo nazi cuz I'm a minority!" (even though I'm sure they have probably used the "what do you mean minorities can't be racist!" argument before too).

A gentlemen's bet is either $1, or nothing.

"A gentleman's bet is $100." Lol what?? That's the OPPOSITE of a gentlemen's bet. How old is rational?
A "gentleman's bet," despite you being correct about the definition, is actually a little more socially complex than that. It can be a dollar or nothing, and it can also be an amount of money that the parties implicitly agree seems high to a "non-gentleman," but not high for the "gentlemen." In my experience the perfect amount for gentleman's bet provides just the slightest sting to the less-well-off party if he loses.

Some of the WR conservatives who are minorities have also tried the "I can't be a neo nazi cuz I'm a minority!" (even though I'm sure they have probably used the "what do you mean minorities can't be racist!" argument before too).
I have a problem with how people nowadays just assume if you even lean slightly right then "oh look, you're a fucking Nazi".

Not saying you do it but it pisses me off that so many do.

The sudden, convenient claims wrt ethnic background are sometimes less than credible.

Regardless of which side of the isle you're on, you have to admit the country is in chaos, at least through the media and social media. However the Dow as of this writing is almost to 22,100. Why aren't investors getting shaken? Can someone provide me with a little more nuanced explanation?

The country isn't in chaos. Step away from the computer and get some fresh air.

Regardless of which side of the isle you're on, you have to admit the country is in chaos, at least through the media and social media. However the Dow as of this writing is almost to 22,100. Why aren't investors getting shaken? Can someone provide me with a little more nuanced explanation?
Primarily the Swiss National Bank has been printing money and buying U.S. stocks with that money creating an artificial demand this year. Here's an article as well.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnma...on-in-us-stocks-heres-the-catch/#5b6d41225362

While the media is trying to make the events of this past weekend out to be some kind of big national tragedy, the rest of the country is going on like they have been.

Because the MSM hates Trump and want more than anything for the country to fall into depression to reflect his Presidency. But if not for the media, you can see that the country is doing pretty good.

While the media is trying to make the events of this past weekend out to be some kind of big national tragedy, the rest of the country is going on like they have been.
It was a national tragedy, it was a mass murder attempt for political reasons. Lets not downplay it for what it was, even if there were 2 mobs of people running at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back