Crime White Supremacist Rally, v4: Don't Call Murder/Terror Victims Terrorists, Is That Hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it. It doesn't strike you as odd that this conflict took place this last weekend but Vice had this documentary locked and loaded a few days later?

I don't know and neither do any of us really, but my bullshit detector is spinning the needle off the gauge.

Meh, I've been watching them gear up for this on /pol/ for awhile. Homeboy who drove his car into those people was one of those cats.

I highly doubt it man. Seriously, watch that VICE ep. It's solid stuff.

I think people need to get some perspective, and maybe turn off the MSM.

I'm glad I get 90% of my news from newsbud. I get stories about real issues like mass surveillance, and geo-politics.

How soon we forget Antifa staging fires and riots to shut down free speech, pepper spraying women, children, and the elderly, attacking Trump supporters and holding banners like this:

DHQ4mKQXoAA-qRf.jpg

They are two sides of the same racist, extremist coin.

Why? he's putting blame on both sides.

Because I grew up in a city with the biggest terrorist attack before 9/11.

oklahoma-city-bombing-AB.jpeg

You know how you guys don't like it when people call every conservative a racist or Nazi because it diminishes what real Nazi's were?

Well I know what real terrorism is, and some dickhead chunking a bottle at another dickhead diminishes what real terrorism is.

You know how you guys don't like it when people call every conservative a racist or Nazi because it diminishes what real Nazi's were?

Well I know what real terrorism is, and some dickhead chunking a bottle at another dickhead diminishes what real terrorism is.
So there's no scale? IT has to be on the level of 9/11 or its not terror? To be a terrorist is to terrorize people.

Just give Antifa time, they'll eventually rub their two brain cells together and do serious damage.

I mean, BLM had that cop massacre in Dallas after all.

So there's no scale? IT has to be on the level of 9/11 or its not terror? To be a terrorist is to terrorize people.

They're extremist assholes, cunts fighting other cunts at a political rally are not terrorists, they're extremist cunts.

One side here has driven a car into people and killed for political cause, AFA has not done that yet. I wouldn't call the Alt Right terrorists despite the fact someone murdered someone. I would call a lot of them extremists. You throw around the word terrorist all willy nilly you're going to detract from the word. Much like the SJWs screaming Nazi did.

Just give Antifa time, they'll eventually rub their two brain cells together and do serious damage.

I mean, BLM had that cop massacre in Dallas after all.

The cunt who murdered those cops was disavowed from BLM was he not? Did he not think BLM wasn't willing to go far enough?

A white dude got busted by the FBI trying to blow up more of my hometown just a few days ago. Until the assholes in AFA blow something up you're using what ifs to try and get your message across.

Just watched it. It doesn't strike you as odd that this conflict took place this last weekend but Vice had this documentary locked and loaded a few days later?

I don't know and neither do any of us really, but my bullshit detector is spinning the needle off the gauge.

LOL what bullshit detector. Did they preshoot the footage? VICE also had the Ukraine protest footage ready in days, they also released a Mosul doc days after it happened. Your bullshit detector? You mean in the digital age you find it odd that someone could send hours and hours of footage to a team of editors to have an episode released? Matt and Trey have animation, voiceovers, and plots done within a week. The day after an election they had it all done within a day.

You're being absurd.

That car is burgundy, has zero frontal damage and does not have the body style of a dodge challenger. What am I missing? The sun glare might alter the color but what about the other points?

I just watched this with my coffee before work this morning and Rogan and his guest have some good insight on this issue. I pretty much stand where these guys do on the issue. I don't necessarily think Trump was pandering to white supremacists, but everything else is spot on. I'm getting ready to leave right now so I don't have time to post Cliffs, but if you have the time (20 min.) it's a decent watch.

Lol. You so silly lil kid.
Terrorists are defined as those who use unlawful violence and intimidation against civilians for political aims.

Antifa beat up Trump voters and vandalized businesses.

They are terrorists.

Fuck you, kid.

Nazis are the right wing equivalent of Antifa, I say let them fight to the death in a televised battle royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back