White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

Ironically enough, I don't think the white nationalists would be welcomed in Germany, where white supremacy movements are banned and making Nazi gestures can land you in jail for up to three years.

@Deffid @Karnage, unterstützen Sie mich hierbei, meine blonde Haare, blaue Augen Komraden.

What you're suggesting is illegal, because it would involve discriminating based on race. You would have to physically prevent some people from going there based on skin color. And again, what about mixed people? Are you going to take blood samples?

Again it would be same as native territories.

Are you k with natives having their own territories n have laws that benefit them as a collective group?

So what's wrong with giving same opportunities to other groups?

Let's say those territories would be places where populations are close to 100% homogenous n while you won't be able to prevent nobody from going there, there wouldn't be a federal law that protects minorities with affirmative action, or let's say have white cops policing black neighbourhoods. Those territories would have their own officials working for their collective cause.

N when it comes to mixed ppl...

those territories would choose their policies on mixed individuals

Multiculturalism creates small type territory everywhere.

True, however some still feel like they are not getting their fair share.

If a considerable amount of ppl feel they would be better off in some type of segregated society, they should have a right to chose so.

Who gives a shit about melanin concentration...

They can have those masses of trash floating in the ocean. I hear the new one the found is the size of Mexico.

I don't think whites need a new ethno-state. They need to start getting serious about marriage and families. I would bet that the majority of the "Unite the Right" idiots do not even have girlfriends let alone families. It is time to stop amusing ourselves to death and start taking things like responsibility, sacrifice and family seriously.

Again it would be same as native territories.

Are you k with natives having their own territories n have laws that benefit them as a collective group?

So what's wrong with giving same opportunities to other groups?

Let's say those territories would be places where populations are close to 100% homogenous n while you won't be able to prevent nobody from going there, there wouldn't be a federal law that protects minorities with affirmative action, or let's say have white cops policing black neighbourhoods. Those territories would have their own officials working for their collective cause.

N when it comes to mixed ppl...

those territories would choose their policies on mixed individuals

We make some exceptions for natives for obvious reasons, though truthfully, I don't especially like the idea that they segregate themselves, especially since it's not working well for them.

As for homogeneous enclaves, there are already plenty of those. If you want a new territory with new laws, you'd have to start your own country at this point.

Central America is not white
South American is not white
Africa not white
Asia not white

85% to 90-93% of world population not white. USA is quickly becoming more and more Hispanic/Latino and Asian. Canada is becoming more Indian by the day. Australia and NZ are too tiny of populations and Asians will takeover Australia eventually. Russia is too large and is technically a multicultural country with a +20-25% population that is technically not white (Caucasus people) and other Caucasians.

Maybe Iceland? Finland? lol it makes no sense for these idiots to try and make a multicultural country that was once a native american homeland into their 'ethno-state'. Go back to europe if you want a pure white land.

They can have Canada. But they did conquer most of the planet at one point. So by right of might, they can make the whole globe theirs. Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile are mostly white.

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me. This is the same sort of racism that can't distinguish one white person from another. As if all Danes and Italians and Germans and Irishmen are all the same because of the color of their skin and should go live together on some island.

What happened to this world?

Does Japan not sit well with you?

They are as anti-diversity as it gets. Its brilliant actually, because they do it so subtlely that they never get called out on it or pushed by other countries to be more liberal with immigrants and asylum seekers. And on top of that they have extremely densly populated areas so they can actually use the excuse of no room available.

Sure, they love white tourists, but the second you want to stay permanently, good luck.

Does Japan not sit well with you?

They are as anti-diversity as it gets. Its brilliant actually, because they do it so subtlely that they never get called out on it or pushed by other countries to be more liberal with immigrants and asylum seekers. And on top of that they have extremely densly populated areas so they can actually use the excuse of no room available.

Sure, they love white tourists, but the second you want to stay permanently, good luck.

I'd say there's a notable difference because we're talking about "white people" as a whole, not Jews or Dutchman or Brits, but people with white skin. It would be like suggesting that all East Asians should be housed together, or all brown people. Why not house all Indians, and Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis, etc., after all, they're brown.

If Japan wants to remain Japanese, I have no problem with it, just as I don't have a problem if Nigeria wants to remain Nigerian.

I'd say there's a notable difference because we're talking about "white people" as a whole, not Jews or Dutchman or Brits, but people with white skin. It would be like suggesting that all East Asians should be housed together, or all brown people. Why not house all Indians, and Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis, etc., after all, they're brown.

If Japan wants to remain Japanese, I have no problem with it, just as I don't have a problem if Nigeria wants to remain Nigerian.

So Japan is even worse since they don't even want their own race to mix with them.

So Japan is even worse since they don't even want their own race to mix with them.

I don't know if they're worse, but my main point was that grouping people based on skin color without any other consideration is illogical. I mean, Japanese people have white skin, why not include them in this new white-only world? Native Americans also look kind of brown, they could be lumped into my brown world of Bangladeshis.

Ironically enough, I don't think the white nationalists would be welcomed in Germany, where white supremacy movements are banned and making Nazi gestures can land you in jail for up to three years.

@Deffid @Karnage, unterstützen Sie mich hierbei, meine blonde Haare, blaue Augen Komraden.
I'd welcome them tbf :p

Back