White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

Nah just keep making them hate themselves and each other. They'll eventually die out and the world will be a better place.

Unless there's mass killings or forced sterilization I don't think that's a likely outcome.

Ironically enough, I don't think the white nationalists would be welcomed in Germany, where white supremacy movements are banned and making Nazi gestures can land you in jail for up to three years.

@Deffid @Karnage, unterstützen Sie mich hierbei, meine blonde Haare, blaue Augen Komraden.
Making Nazi gestures or showing a Swastika in public is illegal.

Obviously the minority of so-called white supremacist are losers, hands down. No need to welcome them here.

Obviously the minority of so-called white supremacist are losers, hands down. No need to welcome them here.

Did you hear the news about that drunk American tourist in Dresden who got clocked in the face by a German after making a Heil Hitler salute in public?

Germans don't fuck around with Nazism.

Or maybe they don't have a sense of humor. <Lmaoo>

I don't have time to address the bullshit in the video but this was made by a self loathing creature.

He even wrote "but if it was real, it'd be good."

You don't flood white countries with non whites every year, constantly shame them, create hostile environments where white people wouldn't want to have children in and constantly tell them they would only be able to pleasure themselves half the time because having children is too expensive and expect their numbers to not be reduced. White people are being replaced in major cities. White flight is real. I even have fucked up white progressives on here telling me non whites will follow them where ever they go.

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me. This is the same sort of racism that can't distinguish one white person from another. As if all Danes and Italians and Germans and Irishmen are all the same because of the color of their skin and should go live together on some island.

What happened to this world?

American logic.

Also Americans wouldn't exactly fit in anywhere in mainland Europe, especially without learning a second language.

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me.
Do you feel the same about the Japanese, or does it only bother you when applied to whites? The a Japanese immigration system is designed to keep non-Japanese, especially blacks, Arabs and SE Asians out of their country. Their economic, cultural, and military achievements are astonishing for a small island nation.

I don't have time to address the bullshit in the video but this was made by a self loathing creature.

He even wrote "but if it was real, it'd be good."

You don't flood white countries with non whites every year, constantly shame them, create hostile environments where white people wouldn't want to have children in and constantly tell them they would only be able to pleasure themselves half the time because having children is too expensive and expect their numbers to not be reduced. White people are being replaced in major cities. White flight is real. I even have fucked up white progressives on here telling me non whites will follow them where ever they go.

I don't think you could refute the video even if you had the time, its hard to refute facts.

And where do you live? I live in one of the most progressive countries in the World(Sweden) and no one I shaming me because im White, i Think you are being a sensitive little bitch here. They don't tell us not to have Children either quite the opposite actually.

Do you feel the same about the Japanese, or does it only bother you when applied to whites? The a Japanese immigration system is designed to keep non-Japanese, especially blacks, Arabs and SE Asians out of their country. Their economic, cultural, and military achievements are astonishing for a small island nation.

Are Japanese their own race? Finland have a very restrictive immigration policy, similar to the Japanese so it more about the nation than the "race"

American logic.

Also Americans wouldn't exactly fit in anywhere in mainland Europe, especially without learning a second language.

Yeah well it's Murrcans being weird AF when it comes to skin colour, nothing to see here.

Are you insinuating that Italians and Irish are white?

Smh

Obviously you are being ironic but you would be surprised how many times on Sherdog I have read that the Irish were not white.

I actually come into every "whiteness" thread just for the guys claiming that Russians and Irish are not white. Only on Sherdog. Or in America.

I think thy should try to invade Russia again. That always works.

Fuck that. The exact same events will occur. Theyll import slaves from Africa, build a stable economy become the world super power and turn on themselves.

Once we're all coffee coloured our differences will be forgotten. Now go bang a white chick. Or black one if you're white.

bloods_and_crips_by_m1988-d49zpix.jpg

sunni-vs-shia.jpg

I could have also posted a bunch of pictures of dead brown people killed by other brown people, but I don't want to get banned.

There will always be ways to divide people. You claiming everbody needs to race mix and become brown to solve issues is an admission that diversity isn't our strength after all.

Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. The last thing white nationalists want is foreign slaves.

seriously-we-should.jpg

Its the left that wants to tear down the past, not the whites who want an ethno-state.

protesters-in-north-carolina-ripped-down-and-kicked-a-confederate-soldier-monument-at-an-anti-racism-rally.jpg

Tearing down statue of Confederate soldier. ^^^

Besides...

r4d058422_cp690hero_762x458.jpg

No one needs slaves anymore. We are on the verge of a new industrial revolution. One centered on automation, computerization, and robots.

I don't believe ethnocide is the solution to any problem. I believe those who promote ethnocide are the ones contributing to and escalating problems. Reasonable people know there will always be problems, be they religious, racial, ideological, cultural, national, economic etc. That won't change if everyone is brown. Look at brown countries, they have plenty of problems. In Puerto Rico, most people are part European, part Amer-Indian, and part African, many also have Jewish blood, and most Puerto Ricans are mocha. They have plenty of problems and are fleeing PR en masse to come to a majority white country.

You throwing around ethnocide as a solution, whether it be voluntary or not, is basically telling other people you see their identity as a problem to be solved. How do you expect them to react? Do you prescribe the same medicine for Asia, Africa, Arabia, Anatolia etc? Good luck getting any of them to go for that.

Last edited:
Are Japanese their own race? Finland have a very restrictive immigration policy, similar to the Japanese so it more about the nation than the "race"
The Japanese believe themselves to be superior to other races and do not want dark-skinned people settling in their country and mixing into their gene pool.

Central America is not white
South American is not white
Africa not white
Asia not white

85% to 90-93% of world population not white. USA is quickly becoming more and more Hispanic/Latino and Asian. Canada is becoming more Indian by the day. Australia and NZ are too tiny of populations and Asians will takeover Australia eventually. Russia is too large and is technically a multicultural country with a +20-25% population that is technically not white (Caucasus people) and other Caucasians.

Maybe Iceland? Finland? lol it makes no sense for these idiots to try and make a multicultural country that was once a native american homeland into their 'ethno-state'. Go back to europe if you want a pure white land.
Let's put them all in a gigantic spaceship and fly it into the fucking Sun

Well as a non-German living in Germany (but pretty loyal to the country, and would defend it if I had to), I don't want them either.

That being said, I don't want these shit-eating mass-molesting migrants either.

Funny how almost every time I rent a car and listen to local news (which I usually don't do) these people are causing some shit.

Anyways I digress.

I represent the good immigrant propotype master race.

American logic.

Yeah, it's so great that the millions upon millions of foreign non-whites that have entered Europe are all polyglots. Makes integration a sinch. They all fit in so well too.

prayers.jpg

Stupid Americans, with their 'Murican logic, thinking Europe would ever consider repaying the favor (if ever necessary) of Europe to America migration, or WWI, or WWII, rebuilding Western Europe after WWII, or thinking 'Muricans could ever possibly assimilate into superior European cultures lol.

Central America is not white
South American is not white
Africa not white
Asia not white

85% to 90-93% of world population not white. USA is quickly becoming more and more Hispanic/Latino and Asian. Canada is becoming more Indian by the day. Australia and NZ are too tiny of populations and Asians will takeover Australia eventually. Russia is too large and is technically a multicultural country with a +20-25% population that is technically not white (Caucasus people) and other Caucasians.

Maybe Iceland? Finland? lol it makes no sense for these idiots to try and make a multicultural country that was once a native american homeland into their 'ethno-state'. Go back to europe if you want a pure white land.
American white nationalists probably don't know this but their promised land already exists. It's called POLAND.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland

Ethnic groups:
94.61% Polish
99% WHITE
Barely any blacks, asians, latinos.

Religions:
92.6% Roman Catholicism
95% Christian
Barely any Muslims, Jews, atheists.

The current government is full-blown right-wing, nationalist, anti-muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-EU. They love the USA and Trump.

You're welcome, white nationalists. Remember who told you when you take over.

Back