White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Central America is not white
South American is not white
Africa not white
Asia not white

85% to 90-93% of world population not white. USA is quickly becoming more and more Hispanic/Latino and Asian. Canada is becoming more Indian by the day. Australia and NZ are too tiny of populations and Asians will takeover Australia eventually. Russia is too large and is technically a multicultural country with a +20-25% population that is technically not white (Caucasus people) and other Caucasians.

Maybe Iceland? Finland? lol it makes no sense for these idiots to try and make a multicultural country that was once a native american homeland into their 'ethno-state'. Go back to europe if you want a pure white land.

The big place between Europe and North America looks just perfect for them.

world-physical-map.jpg

NO! Europe belongs to the Reich.
They can stay on treason island.

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me. This is the same sort of racism that can't distinguish one white person from another. As if all Danes and Italians and Germans and Irishmen are all the same because of the color of their skin and should go live together on some island.

What happened to this world?

Fuck that. The exact same events will occur. Theyll import slaves from Africa, build a stable economy become the world super power and turn on themselves.

Once we're all coffee coloured our differences will be forgotten. Now go bang a white chick. Or black one if you're white.

The idea that all white people belong together doesn't sit well with me. This is the same sort of racism that can't distinguish one white person from another. As if all Danes and Italians and Germans and Irishmen are all the same because of the color of their skin and should go live together on some island.

Irish and Italians have the same colour skin? Next you'll say oil and water are the same because they're both liquids.

Last edited:

Then you don't have to be apart of their country. But if they want their own place exclusively for european peoples then so be it just don't make it in America or a non-native european homeland. Iceland would be perfect for the anti-immigration crowd it would be impossible to basically illegally enter their country basically so long as you had a decent navy. Or Ireland. I'd imagine they won't some state that they can more easily seal off its borders.

Fuck that. The exact same events will occur. Theyll import slaves from Africa, build a stable economy become the world super power and turn on themselves.

Once we're all coffee coloured our differences will be forgotten. Now go bang a white chick. Or black one if you're white.

Not all states do that. The rest of the world is basically ethnostates or racial states to varying degrees I can't fault whitey if he wants a homeland of his own people just take that shit back to europe where you came from.

Ohh. This was actually a serious thread?

Im out!

Irish and Italians have the same colour skin? Next you'll say oil and water are the same because their both liquids.

That actually proves my point. Northern Italians are significantly different than Southern Italians, which goes to show that there are differences between Italians themselves, so how much more between an Italian and a Russian or a Dutchman? To suggest that all white people are the same because they share one common attribute- skin color, is a gross oversimplification, and frankly, it's racist.

Then you don't have to be apart of their country. But if they want their own place exclusively for european peoples then so be it just don't make it in America or a non-native european homeland. Iceland would be perfect for the anti-immigration crowd it would be impossible to basically illegally enter their country basically so long as you had a decent navy. Or Ireland. I'd imagine they won't some state that they can more easily seal off its borders.

What makes you think I'd be allowed to join their country?

Like Zionism for white people

This thread just proves why the alt right exists.

Europe's demographic projections are even more bleak than the US.

White nationalist migration into say the Pacific Northwest to carve out a subsection of the US as their new homeland, as far-fetched as it sounds right now, is still a lot more viable than saving Europe.

You've hit upon an important topic. A critical argument against white nationalism in the Americas was that they 'had Europe' and that it was hypocritical to practice their ideology on land they recently conquered.

The counterargument back then: They would be arrested as soon as they arrived due to Europe's draconian uh, anti-European laws.

The counterargument now: Europe is being rapidly colonized and whites are projected to be small minorities across the continent well before Africa's babyboom ends. There is no possibility for American white nationalists to offset that with their own return. White nationalism is now a legitimate response to diaspora and a lot more difficult to critique.

What in the hell fantasy land crap is this lol?

Literally none of this is going to happen just like Texas and California won't secede.

Syria looks promising. Plenty work for construction workers

That actually proves my point. Northern Italians are significantly different than Southern Italians, which goes to show that there are differences between Italians themselves, so how much more between an Italian and a Russian or a Dutchman? To suggest that all white people are the same because they share one common attribute- skin color, is a gross oversimplification, and frankly, it's racist.
A buddy of mine is a blonde haired, blue eyed Italian. I keep trying to convince him he's adopted.

Are you insinuating that Italians and Irish are white?

Smh

Back