White genocide is a myth. White American suicide is for real though.- Al Jazeera, Daily Mail

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
White American birth rates became lower than death rates only over the last few years.

Its not something with historical precendent. It is only non latino whites in america affected.

Its not linked to race globally or location generally ie its not whites across the planet or americans of all races. It is specifically white people in america.

Suicide has rose as well meaning death rates rose for whites, while every other race fell.

Read more -

Whites projected to become a US minority

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

Americas Dying Whites

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

2E0C653D00000578-3300978-A_shock_rise_in_mortality_rates_for_middle_aged_white_Americans_-a-7_1446501723283.jpg

2E0D381000000578-3300978-The_graph_shows_all_cause_mortality_for_those_aged_45_to_54_for_-a-8_1446501969101.jpg

not reflected in other nations ^

yeah black guys dont kill themselves too much. What's the argument?

yeah black guys dont kill themselves too much. What's the argument?

american whites are dying out. not reproducing enough. killing themselves too much. take your pick.

Whites leading the way, hopefully other races in the 3rd world follow our lead and we can solve this pesky over population problem.

Must be whites not being able to deal with all that white privilege

Well keep in mind white people are under a lot of stress being as they are responsible for keeping this country afloat

Must be whites not being able to deal with all that white privilege

I drop white poops i have such excess privilege. Am thinking of selling it on ebay to the undesirables like seiger to they can better (whitefy) their lives.

Well keep in mind white people are under a lot of stress being as they are responsible for keeping this country afloat

one of the reports has mentioned china repeatedly as a cause. jobs going to china is supposedly killing off white middle class america. daily mail one was going on about that.

Lol so i guess that explains all the poisonings?

al jazeera blamed the birth rate thing on the recession.

but at the time there was only 2 years in american history where this had happened. pretty messed up.

I drop white poops i have such excess privilege. Am thinking of selling it on ebay to the undesirables like seiger to they can better (whitefy) their lives.

youre still trolling i see with no productive output whatsoever.

the white poops are verbal son.

reblocked.

troll away...

one of the reports has mentioned china repeatedly as a cause. jobs going to china is supposedly killing off white middle class america. daily mail one was going on about that.
Well there probably is some truth to that. A lot of American jobs have been moved out of the country & personal finances do play a major role in suicides

White American birth rates became lower than death rates only over the last few years.
Yes, they have.

ts not something with historical precendent.
Take a look at Russia and Japan and guess again.

Its not linked to race globally or location generally ie its not whites across the planet or americans of all races. It is specifically white people in america.
Pretty much whites across the West.

It appears that being told your whole life you're a cancer of the world whose only function is to provide for invaders and that the other sex is your enemy, all sex is rape and other socially destructive shit the left has produced continuously for 50+ years lowers the birth rate for a people known to be the most emphatic on the whole planet. Who could have guessed?

And it's entirely correct to call it white suicide, for without complicit white governments and media none of this would have been remotely possible.

alcohol poisoning?
Maybe I don't know. When I think of suicide, I just think of it as simply suicide. For example if someone shoots themselve in the head, I don't think of it as a shooting.

Suicide is suicide whether they jump off of a building or drink themselves to death.

Back