White genocide is a myth. White American suicide is for real though.- Al Jazeera, Daily Mail

Yes, they have.

Take a look at Russia and Japan and guess again.

Pretty much whites across the West.

It appears that being told your whole life you're a cancer of the world whose only function is to provide for invaders and that the other sex is your enemy, all sex is rape and other socially destructive shit the left has produced continuously for 50+ years lowers the birth rate for a people known to be the most emphatic on the whole planet. Who could have guessed?

And it's entirely correct to call it white suicide, for without complicit white governments and media none of this would have been remotely possible.

ive just shown that death rates are dropping for whites across the west. and japan is a monocultural cess poll of genetics, which is why theres a problem there. white america is where the death rate is rising for whites. no where else.

the rest of what you said sounded a bit insane and autobiographical, but whatever. your views.

I don't get the post, TS.

It seems like racist anti white bullshit.

Is this a anti white male thread TS.

Don't hide speak your truth TS.

Are you posting TS white genocide?

Not sure what your point is here. Are white people committing suicide by poisoning themselves?

It was sarcasm as poisoning are thee biggest jump in deaths rather than suicide

Maybe I don't know. When I think of suicide, I just think of it as simply suicide. For example if someone shoots themselve in the head, I don't think of it as a shooting.

Suicide is suicide whether they jump off of a building or drink themselves to death.

Alchohol poisoning is not listed as suicide. Being addicted to alcohol does not means you want to kill yourself.

Alchohol poisoning is not listed as suicide. Being addicted to alcohol does not means you want to kill yourself.
I know someone that commit suicide by drinking themselve to death. They said their goodbyes & then chugged away as fast as they could

I know someone that commit suicide by drinking themselve to death. They said their goodbyes & then chugged away as fast as they could

Then that would be quite rightly then pegged as suicide.

Attempt to kill oneself = suicide.
Death without attempt to kill oneself = not suicide.

I don't get the post, TS.

It seems like racist anti white bullshit.

Is this a anti white male thread TS.

Don't hide speak your truth TS.

Are you posting TS white genocide?

no, this thread is pretty secular and colorblind.

its a real thing. it actually has nothing to do with other races, or religions by the looks of it. more to do with china and the recession.

Yes, they have.

Take a look at Russia and Japan and guess again.

Pretty much whites across the West.

It appears that being told your whole life you're a cancer of the world whose only function is to provide for invaders and that the other sex is your enemy, all sex is rape and other socially destructive shit the left has produced continuously for 50+ years lowers the birth rate for a people known to be the most emphatic on the whole planet. Who could have guessed?

And it's entirely correct to call it white suicide, for without complicit white governments and media none of this would have been remotely possible.
It wouldn't be possible that people with lots of money and access to the pill would choose to have fewer children resulting in a lower birth rate? Really? In what fucked up bizarro universe do you live where the government has anything to do with that? Go back to that alternative reality because it doesn't apply in the real world.

It wouldn't be possible that people with lots of money and access to the pill would choose to have fewer children resulting in a lower birth rate?
Did you quote me specifically to tell me you're a silly troll who can't even pretend having read the post? Thanks, you saved me some time.

"Accidental poisoning" is almost entirely drug overdoses (both prescription or illegal).
Read into the sharp increase what you will.
I read into it exactly what it is which is deaths due to overdose from the use of new drugs of choice like fentanyl, which is killing people left and right these days. There's no such thing as White Genocide/Suicide/whatever the fuck. It's people having less babies and regressive health and education policies which mean that more people are dying than there should be otherwise. And who gives a fuck, really, what color people are? If I leave the planet tomorrow and return in 200 years and everyone is beige, why should I or they give a flying fuck. People who try to use this idea to support White Nationlism are just plain fucking stupid.

Did you quote me specifically to tell me you're a silly troll who can't even pretend having read the post? Thanks, you saved me some time.
Ugh. So disengenuous. You said:
And I said,
It wouldn't be possible that people with lots of money and access to the pill would choose to have fewer children resulting in a lower birth rate? Really? In what fucked up bizarro universe do you live where the government has anything to do with that? Go back to that alternative reality because it doesn't apply in the real world.
You attribute the lower birthrate to this unsubstantiated idea of white guilt while I attribute it to the actual verifiable cause and explain why it hasn't anything to do with the government, and I'm the troll? Bish please.

Good news.

Once all these fucking white people are gone we can flourish and model ourselves after countries/continents of color like Africa, Central and South America, and the Middle East. Things will be great!

I read into it exactly what it is which is deaths due to overdose from the use of new drugs of choice like fentanyl, which is killing people left and right these days. There's no such thing as White Genocide/Suicide/whatever the fuck. It's people having less babies and regressive health and education policies which mean that more people are dying than there should be otherwise. And who gives a fuck, really, what color people are? If I leave the planet tomorrow and return in 200 years and everyone is beige, why should I or they give a flying fuck. People who try to use this idea to support White Nationlism are just plain fucking stupid.

Yeah, the report I linked to actually puts the racial disparity down to whites being more likely to be prescribed and abuse prescription painkillers.
Although the main thrust was about the pattern of substance abuse with the baby boomer generation.

Of course that's not going to be enough for the War Room though.

White American birth rates became lower than death rates only over the last few years.

Its not something with historical precendent. It is only non latino whites in america affected.

Its not linked to race globally or location generally ie its not whites across the planet or americans of all races. It is specifically white people in america.

Suicide has rose as well meaning death rates rose for whites, while every other race fell.

Read more -

Whites projected to become a US minority

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

Americas Dying Whites

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ics-amidst-soaring-Caucasian-death-rates.html

2E0C653D00000578-3300978-A_shock_rise_in_mortality_rates_for_middle_aged_white_Americans_-a-7_1446501723283.jpg

2E0D381000000578-3300978-The_graph_shows_all_cause_mortality_for_those_aged_45_to_54_for_-a-8_1446501969101.jpg

not reflected in other nations ^
Believe it or not, white people don't think about stuff like this much at all. The only reason we even care is because some pathetic leftist tries to use it as a weapon to insult white people for some reason. White people don't sit around worrying about the future of their skin color.

The anger you perceive from people on this topic is actually annoyance.

american whites are dying out. not reproducing enough. killing themselves too much. take your pick.

Limited point of view when you consider how many black males really killed by other black males. Then there is Hispanic gangs killing other Hispanic males.

So in the end it looks like white males will end up with a better variety is all.

Last edited:
White people are always ahead in everything. Just look at Africa, they divided that continent between themselves like a pizza pie. They also have a better system to live in, that's why so many people such as I immigrated here. Eastern Europe being the exception.

to be fair, if it was any other racial group it would be fair game. this is kind of like the male suicide sexual equality issue avoided by feminism. theres no other races involved here. surely its worth looking at if the whites in america are decreasing in number.

Believe it or not, white people don't think about stuff like this much at all. The only reason we even care is because some pathetic leftist tries to use it as a weapon to insult white people for some reason. White people don't sit around worrying about the future of their skin color.

The anger you perceive from people on this topic is actually annoyance.

im not bothered what people think. and neither of us speak for the white race. its relevant because its relevant and has been covered by two major sourced media outlets, each with a lot more credibility than an mma forum politics sub section.

Back