Which Sherdog Era are you from?

Sherdogger Bless

• Total voters
Looking for a stream for GSP vs Penn 2 brought me here.
dana-white.gif

<Deported1>

That guy is everything I picture a Reddit mod being
Shortly after GSP-BJ 2 I quoted asking him 'what were you saying again?' about the fight and he threw another bitch fit as he used to do and banned me lol. I waited around a year before making this account and told him BJ would lose to Frankie and again in the rematch. Among other things he didn't last long after as you know.

First time here was 2004. Made an account during TUF 1. So, a TUF Noob on Sherdog, but had been watching MMA on a semi-regular basis since the mid to late 90's thanks to Blockbuster. Honestly though, I knew a lot of names before I ever saw them fight, due to playing the hell out of Pride and UFC video games on PS1. Didn't really post a lot back then, and forgot my login info, so just lurked again until making this account.

There's no way I could remember exactly when I found Sherdog but I could figure it out based on some fights. A few friends were also on here. One was a complete jackass and was definitely banned. I tried searching for their usernames but they're long gone. We met some fellow Sherdoggers who would come over to BBQs etc which is a bit weird in hindsight. I moved away shortly afterwards and never bothered logging on again.

Back