All time favorites? Not necessarily in this order but something like
Randy Couture
Sakuraba
Don Frye
Pedro Rizzo
Chuck Liddell
Igor Vovchanchyn
Genki Sudo

Also have to include Jerome Le Banner, Mike Tyson, Alexis Arguello and Prince Nas

And more recently
Roger Huerta
Nick and Nate
Josh Neer
Matt Brown

Edit. I forgot Chris Lytle and Robbie Lawler, probably loads more as well

And BJ, damn...

Ahhh one of the most underrated fighters, Chris Lytle...a tough fella who has never been KO'd. Incredible chin and great submission game. And great choice for K-1 in Lebanner, mine was Andy Hug.

A

Ahhh one of the most underrated fighters, Chris Lytle...a tough fella who has never been KO'd. Incredible chin and great submission game. And great choice for K-1 in Lebanner, mine was Andy Hug.
Man I watched the 10 year anniversary box set recently, when it got to 2000 and Andy Hug's death I lost it, not ashamed to say I had tears running while listening to Peter Aerts saying how much he missed his friend. Mad love fire Andy Hug

Man I watched the 10 year anniversary box set recently, when it got to 2000 and Andy Hug's death I lost it, not ashamed to say I had tears running while listening to Peter Aerts saying how much he missed his friend. Mad love fire Andy Hug

No shame at all, the man was beloved in Japan and in Europe. Peter Aertts was at same hospital for injury i believe he broke down for 2 days.

He is still my boy

Chrisweidmansdad.jpeg
Bj will always be my boy. Weidmans dad disbandoned him after Yoel. I will never disbandon BJ like that. I am not a cunt. Neither are you!

<45><45><45>

That was the first event I ever went to. What a savage!
Jelly!!! What a fight and form to see bj live in. I guess I possibly had the chance to see him vs fitch in Sydney. Possibly, I say possibly because I went overseas. But I had the chance at least. And that was a fight he deserved to win rather than it being a draw. But fitch is not a slouch and was much bigger than the greatest light weight ever.

Pedro man, he'll always be one of the few guys to genuinely scare me along with Mike Tyson

I was mostly afraid that he would die in the ring the last few years of his career.

That would be admitting they arent still great now. Fuck that.

Karo Parisyan. Was never considered "Great" by many, but he was by far one of my favorite fighters to watch in the mid 2000's when he was at his best.

Back