Which "once great" is your favorite?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Not the ones usually discussed who still look okay in fights and happen to be on a losing streak (Weidman/Pettis/Holm etc) but those from a prior generation who seem more clearly past it. Which "once great" is StillYourBoy? Examples:

Andrei Arlovski
Frank Mir
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Mauricio Rua (not sure he should be included, but the majority opinion seems to be that he is here)
Rashad Evans
Vitor Belfort
Nate Marquardt
Matt Brown
Diego Sanchez
Gray Maynard
Clay Guida
etc.

JDHpAqw.gif

These guys are still my boys

but really

all of them

In order:

Oleg Taktarov
Don Frye
Pedro Rizzo
Frank Shamrock
Wanderlai Silva
Masakatsu Funaki
Kazushi Sakuraba
Robbie Lawler
Igor Vovchanchyon
Fedor Emilanenko

In order:

Oleg Taktarov
Don Frye
Pedro Rizzo
Frank Shamrock
Wanderlai Silva
Masakatsu Funaki
Kazushi Sakuraba
Robbie Lawler
Igor Vovchanchyon
Fedor Emilanenko
Pedro man, he'll always be one of the few guys to genuinely scare me along with Mike Tyson

Not the ones usually discussed who still look okay in fights and happen to be on a losing streak (Weidman/Pettis/Holm etc) but those from a prior generation who seem more clearly past it. Which "once great" is StillYourBoy? Examples:

Andrei Arlovski
Frank Mir
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Mauricio Rua (not sure he should be included, but the majority opinion seems to be that he is here)
Rashad Evans
Vitor Belfort
Nate Marquardt
Matt Brown
Diego Sanchez
Gray Maynard
Clay Guida
etc.
You picked a bunch of newer fighters...

Fedor, for sure.

Akira Shoji, though I guess you could say he was never great. Still a fucking warrior!

Frank "The Tank" Mir
<5>

Pedro man, he'll always be one of the few guys to genuinely scare me along with Mike Tyson

Without question for me, one of the greatest strikers i have ever seen...period.

Without question for me, one of the greatest strikers i have ever seen...period.
Genuinely scary guy, I supported him through everything man, that's been a tough career to watch. Probably the hardest out of all the long retired guys. Even the likes of Saku and Don Frye still had good nights after their glory days, but Pedro fell really hard

Andrei Arlovski
Frank Mir
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Rashad Evans
Vitor Belfort
Nate Marquardt
Matt Brown
Diego Sanchez
Gray Maynard
Clay Guida
etc.
Hes not even on your list

BJ+Penn+UFC+127+Press+Conference+drXzaPWo0fQl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads