Which of GSPs former opponents could beat Bisping?

Condit, Nick Diaz, Jake Shields, Matt Hughes, and possibly even Josh Koscheck

Would have to go with Condit and Nick for sure, and possibly prime Hendricks.
Prime Hendricks isn't a top ten MW. He's too small. Condit and Nick would do okay but they also have bigger frames than GSP. [I'd still tip GSP, but the extra size would help Condit and Nick with their TD defense].

Shields would be the best bet though, but once again, Shields vs GSP at MW would be a much closer fight than Shields v GSP at WW.

Last edited:
None at all. Lol the thought

So you think you know mma...but you suggest bj penn takes down michael bisping

Just admit you have never seen a bi penn fight marty
Actually, read it again, I said Penn isn't getting or keeping Bisping down. As in he wouldn't get the takedown, and if Bisping got the taken down, Penn wouldn't be able to keep him there.

I'd pick prime Condit and Prime Shields with some confidence.

I'd be 50-50 on Prime Hendricks and prime Diaz.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Prime Fitch could Fitch Bisping.

Alves, above all. Condit and Shields also.

Bisping is so underrated cause people hate him. I dislike him as well but he's got the skills and size to beat all of GSP's opponents. One of the best technical boxers in the UFC, good footwork, scrappy, hard to take and keep down, doesn't get tired and he's always pushing pace.

He's gonna make it look easy against GSP as well and I hate it.

10608i72017E2B39530B10
Good. good....
Let'em trigger...

Prime Hendricks isn't a top ten MW. He's too small. Condit and Nick would do okay but they also have bigger frames than GSP. [I'd still tip GSP, but the extra size would help Condit and Nick with their TD defense].

Shields would be the best bet though, but once again, Shields vs GSP at MW would be a much closer fight than Shields v GSP at WW.

Yes but if GSP is allowed to fight with vision in both eyes, then Shields gets easily destroyed regsrdless of the weight.

Matt Serra because he is super heavyweight right now.
maxresdefault.jpg

So hard to say. Bisping could potentially beat all of them. This is one of GSPs toughest fights

Both guys ended Mayhem's UFC runs before they started.

GSP out classed him earlier in his career, sent him out of the UFC.

Bisping lost the first round and beat up a gassed Mayhem late in his career, and Mayhem lost his shit.

It's not crazy to add "prime" Mayhem to that list. He also beat Tim Kennedy.
I haven't seen the fight in a long time but as I remeber mayhem was absolutely owning the count until he gassed. Had he had his crap together and been in shape I think he would have had an easy victory. Mayhem had so much potential but got too wrapped up in other crap and crazyness of life to see what he could have become.

At least the name fits.

Bisping would outbox Condit something dirty and would beat Kos handily too. A prime Matt Hughes or Sheilds stands the best chance

I think Jake Shields could find a way, and as crazy as it might sound, possibly BJ Penn. Hendricks as well possibly.

Actually, read it again, I said Penn isn't getting or keeping Bisping down. As in he wouldn't get the takedown, and if Bisping got the taken down, Penn wouldn't be able to keep him there.
You know penn fought machida right?

I don't think penn wins but makes it more interesting than people think. The old penn that is from the timeline when he was WW champ

You know penn fought machida right?

I don't think penn wins but makes it more interesting than people think. The old penn that is from the timeline when he was WW champ

That's why I think it could be interesting, he's proven to be adept at fighting larger opponents, and I could see him potentially getting the better of the standup and making good use of a speed advantage.

Back