Which of GSPs former opponents could beat Bisping?

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Would have to go with Condit and Nick for sure, and possibly prime Hendricks.

10608i72017E2B39530B10

Prime Shields could win an ugly decision.

Prime Shields

Prime Condit

Sober Diaz

Prime Kos

Both guys ended Mayhem's UFC runs before they started.

GSP out classed him earlier in his career, sent him out of the UFC.

Bisping lost the first round and beat up a gassed Mayhem late in his career, and Mayhem lost his shit.

It's not crazy to add "prime" Mayhem to that list. He also beat Tim Kennedy.

Last edited:
Bisping vs Nick would be a cool fight. We could watch Bisping power jab Diaz about 500 times and Diaz pitter-patter jab Bisping about a million. Bisping could throw his overhand right and miss and Diaz could throw that 25% leg kick thing he does. Awesome

I actually like Bisping in most of those fights, unless he gets KO'd he's got the TDD and striking output to beat everyone of them. He's huge imo compared to them, he can fight at LHW and has.

Nick would be interesting

Diaz isn't beating Bisping, flatfooted, no head movement, barely blocks and Diaz isn't taking him down .. Bisping points him to an easy win.

Condit is unorthodox enough to throw him off and possibly win, but his ko power is questionable at 185lbs, still can't stuff a take down so the bigger man will enjoy another advantage there.

Shields wins

Hendricks that fought GSP could beat Bisping

Dan Hardy .. no

Thiago Alves .. big fan of the pitbull, too short, no reach, really doesn't have stopping power, doesn't have enough of a ground game to be a threat. Bisping keeps him at range and picks him apart possibly gets a TKO in the 3rd.

Penn, would be fun, but Penn's boxing isn't on par with Bisping's striking either, lack of size means he's not getting or keeping Bisping down and he damn sure isn't going to keep that pace up if it's a 5 rounder.

Koscheck, no, that big overhand right is too easy to predict, he'd eventually get Mike down, but wouldn't get the finish and I don't think he could do it often enough to sneak a win.

Diaz isn't beating Bisping, flatfooted, no head movement, barely blocks and Diaz isn't taking him down .. Bisping points him to an easy win.

Condit is unorthodox enough to throw him off and possibly win, but his ko power is questionable at 185lbs, still can't stuff a take down so the bigger man will enjoy another advantage there.

Shields wins

Dan Hardy .. no

Thiago Alves .. big fan of the pitbull, too short, no reach, really doesn't have stopping power, doesn't have enough of a ground game to be a threat. Bisping keeps him at range and picks him apart possibly gets a TKO in the 3rd.

Penn, would be fun, but Penn's boxing isn't on par with Bisping's striking either, lack of size means he's not getting or keeping Bisping down and he damn sure isn't going to keep that pace up if it's a 5 rounder.

Koscheck, no, that big overhand right is too easy to predict, he'd eventually get Mike down, but wouldn't get the finish and I don't think he could do it often enough to sneak a win.
So you think you know mma...but you suggest bj penn takes down michael bisping

Just admit you have never seen a bi penn fight marty

Shields wins

Dan Hardy .. no

I agree with most except i think Nick beats Bisping all rounds. Better boxing and better trash talker lol

they'd all beat him in the first round because this is sherdog

Condit maybe. Tall, lanky, durable, skilled, and scrappy.

Back