Which is the most dangerous religion today?

You tell me? I am not making your argument for you. Only a total worthless fool would think so.

Are you one of those stupid people who think slavery only existed in america??? I will tell you it was world wide since recorded history until very recently.

Both the abolitionists in USA and england were christians and based on christian teachings set the slaves freem.

So, you have no proof of everything. How many Germans and Japanese did the americans kill?
Mao, hitler, and stalin were all atheists and murdered 10s of millions each.
I will retire my account THIS SECOND if you can find one christian or jewish leader that killed 1/10th as many people as Mao

Do you like being stupid? Do you like to have your dumb shit shut down by me in 5 mins?

oh and SPOILER
Mao Zedong killed 45 Million - Communist; Hitler killed 11 Million Fascist; Lenin killed - 3 Million - Communist; Stalin killed 27 Million - Communist; Attila the Hun (Barbarian) killed 12 Million; Pol Pot is a Communist and killed 2 Million

plenty of christian leaders during the protestant reformation would have killed more than mao or stalin, had they the benefits of the industrial revolution to help them do so. i mean, its difficult to kill millions by hand.

there was also the conquest of the "new world." granted, we dont think they intended the plague that killed tens of millions of natives, but they sure did embrace it after it had occurred. they literally had a standard christian announcement when they encountered native cities/villages that announced, you convert, or we'll invade and turn your women and kids into slaves.

op is definitely jew/zionism hating in disguise. not sure which though. we need an antisemitism test.

Islam without a doubt.

I'm sure some will *yawn* try to go against the grain for the sake of it and say it's still Christianity, but it's very very clearly Islam.

So they had to imprison landowners and skilled farmers, which lead to starvation and famine? Sounds like the polar opposite strategy to empower your nation.

Not really..... All superpowers modern "superpowers" or near superpowers have been created with a lot of butchery --- Natives in north america got slaughtered, purges in Russia, and what you point out in China.

But the end result was empowerment. You don't see Chinese people under Japanese rule. You don't see Russian people under German. Criticise Mao all you want, the Chinese were getting raped before them and it's not like the rest of the world lifted a finger to help them or gave two shits. Now they don't need anyone's help.

False. You didn't see muslims bringing millinos of black slaves on ships here did you? It was all christians. The same assholes that started the crusades.

Not like Muslims attacted Christian Europe for years before...oh wait.

youre right. muslims killing muslims. i agree...

but the US has been bombing the middle east for decades. i think most of those justified, but you can see how others may interpret that behavior differently. great for extremis propaganda. ron paul would call it "blowback."

Empty talking piece. Decades? Iraq Afgan Iraq. Much else of the ME has never tasted muricn freedom bombs. Most are hard Murican allies.

Progressivism is the most dangerous religion today.

Last edited by a moderator:
yemen. syria. libya. iran.

Yemen is a muslim conflict, Syria the same, Libya surprisingly the Euros were much for and id give credit to. Iran lol Murica does not have the balls for a war with them.

Abrahamic religions usually take the cake. Islam has wrestled away the top spot for itself currently.

I'm sure there are some minority cults that might be deemed even more dangeorus, on a per follower basis.

Yemen is a muslim conflict, Syria the same, Libya surprisingly the Euros were much for and id give credit to. Iran lol Murica does not have the balls for a war with them.

right, but we're bombing them.

plenty of christian leaders during the protestant reformation would have killed more than mao or stalin, had they the benefits of the industrial revolution to help them do so. i mean, its difficult to kill millions by hand.

You mean like the generally christian leaders the USA and UK and lots of Europe had??? They have the most lethal force in history-----the nuclear bomb-----yet it was only used to end WW2.

I don't give a FUCK about your what ifs and predictions if this and if that and blah blah blah.

Sorry, one again you are fucking wrong and writing FICTION for your proof. Go the fuck away and never quote me again.

Why do you look over the Muslim on Muslim violence aspect of this?

im not. look back through my posts with him.

i generally think out bombing of those places is justified. im just pointing out how it can certainly be viewed from other points of view, though.

You mean like the generally christian leaders the USA and UK and lots of Europe had??? They have the most lethal force in history-----the nuclear bomb-----yet it was only used to end WW2.

I don't give a FUCK about your what ifs and predictions if this and if that and blah blah blah.

Sorry, one again you are fucking wrong and writing FICTION for your proof. Go the fuck away and never quote me again.

thats more than anyone else has used them. i think we should have used them, but just saying.

what about my post is fiction? all of that stuff happened.

quit being so emo. you cant be tough in an internet forum and ill quote you as many times as i like, unless you bitch out and block me lol.

thats more than anyone else has used them. i think we should have used them, but just saying.

what about my post is fiction? all of that stuff happened.

quit being so emo. you cant be tough in an internet forum and ill quote you as many times as i like, unless you bitch out and block me lol.

"lenty of christian leaders during the protestant reformation would have killed more than mao or stalin, "
- this is fiction, this is not a rebuttal of my point

Yes, it is unfortunate we do not know each other in real life because I would flat out beat the living shit out of you.

Now, because you are boring and not going to have a real argument other than you said so, and because you will never meet up with me in real life to call me a bitch like a man would, I am ignoring you. I don't have time to waste on you.

"lenty of christian leaders during the protestant reformation would have killed more than mao or stalin, "
- this is fiction, this is not a rebuttal of my point

how is it fiction? they killed the shit out of each other for a good 200 years in the most gruesome ways that the time period would allow.

Yes, it is unfortunate we do not know each other in real life because I would flat out beat the living shit out of you.

for what? triggering the hell out of you i guess? im sure youre very tough.

[quit]Now, because you are boring and not going to have a real argument other than you said so, and because you will never meet up with me in real life to call me a bitch like a man would, I am ignoring you. I don't have time to waste on you.[/QUOTE]

lol, legit badass here guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back