Which is the most dangerous religion today?

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got in a discussion about this today. The candidates were:

• Judaism
  • Christianity
  • Islam

The conclusion will surprise you = Judaism. Here is why.

Christianity was undoubtedly the most violent religion in the past, inquisition, crusades, witch burnings, slavery and the Chruch that burnt "heretics" at the stake including scientists and philosophers. We had to subdue Christianity to move forward and did a 180 on the church out of necessity.

Islam has its share of violence, comparatively less than Christianity according to historical fact. They had a golden era in the 13th century that introduced European savages to soap, cutlery, algebra and the crossbow. Much violence today against the west is reactionary. Why did we invade Iraq? See below.

Today Jewish lobbies in the USA convince Americans to blindly support Israel. APAC is huge. Israel gets billions in aid. USA is run by lobby groups. Israel is stealing land, stealing the city of Jerusalem (is by treaty an international city). The Jewish lobby and Israel is partially the reason the USA gets dragged into wars. It will be our undoing. Jews invented an old testament myth that is now blindly followed by 54% of people on earth, they killed JFK. They own Hollywood, the banks, media (CNN, FOX news, Newyork Times, etc..)and the federal reserve. We are in so deep we don't even realise it. Hence the brilliance behind it.

Unbelievable
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38337108

China provies US is controled by Jews
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

UN can't stop illegal Jewish settlements
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38421026

Please prove me wrong. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
The most dangerous religion today is capitalism.

JNzpIFX.png

But of course it is.

When I get on a plane or go to a crowded public venue, I'm looking around to see if there's any shifty eyed capitalism in the vicinity.

Jews are violent because they are Jews. Not because of any attacks or wars they have started, no examples in the OP, just Jews are violent because Jews

Out fucking standing job sir

Islam or Judaism

I can almost see the alt righties trying to decide

14358899.jpg

Jews settling wanting to settle on less than 1% of the Middle East doesn't make Judaism as dangerous as Islam. Not even close.

If we go back a few hundred years, we could try to convince the founders to eliminate freedom of religion and try to make a completely secular state. But, we can't. We have to deal with christianity because of the numbers; and, we have to deal with judaism because of the influence. But, they are manageable and not hell bent on return to antediluvian ways of life. Islam is the the least populated and influential abrahamic religion North America -- i see no reason to increase their numbers or influence on this soil. Its bad enough we have no choice on 2/3 -- we should not expand the free of religion mantra to them.

Dont need to invade or kill -- we just dont need to open any borders to new members and keep the ones we do have as is.

Last edited:
I agree with your points about judaism but not your conclusion

I also think that you should point out the way that Judaism and Islam both look down upon nonbelievers. Islam says to kill them and Judaism calls them goyim and says to treat them like cattle that serve the tribe

But I'd say atheism is the most dangerous. As evidence look at nations with state enforced atheism. Stalins russia, maos china, pol pots cambodia, North Korea....

FUCK. THAT.

Today it's clearly Islam. Though I still wonder how our interventionist mentality fueled it. If you can call power a religion i'd say it's us. Not me and you, but people in power. They are supposed to serve us, but there is this veil of secrecy on what American citizens are allowed to know. It's not our choice to go fight in distant lands for some abstract reason. We all have to pretend that every war of choice has something to do with defending freedom. That's just disgusting to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah man its christianity! Because if you act like Jesus never existed and build a strawman of christianity blaming Jesus for corruption in the materialistic catholic church (Which came centuries after Jesus) you can blame christianity for ANYTHING.

Down with christianity! We obviously need a world atheist regime Ripskater. Christianity is holding the world back from the wonderful worldy utopia!

Internet Atheism if you ask Valid Armani...

Back