Which is the most dangerous religion today?

Jews expelling palestinian inhabitants ongoing as of 1948 is a war crime. They expell civilians who cant return to their home, 6 million refugees. They influence the west to forget about it. Abrahamic religion at its worst.

You mean like the generally christian leaders the USA and UK and lots of Europe had??? They have the most lethal force in history-----the nuclear bomb-----yet it was only used to end WW2.

I don't give a FUCK about your what ifs and predictions if this and if that and blah blah blah.

Sorry, one again you are fucking wrong and writing FICTION for your proof. Go the fuck away and never quote me again.

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has nukes too. Never used one. Same thing with Turkey. Kazakhstan staight up got rid of all their nuclear weapons.

Breing generally christian has nothing to do with restraint of nuclear weapons.

Jews expelling palestinian inhabitants ongoing as of 1948 is a war crime. They expell civilians who cant return to their home, 6 million refugees. They influence the west to forget about it. Abrahamic religion at its worst.
Silly horseshit

aqNox2L_700b.jpg
@seiger

Well since Islam is at war with the entire world, I don't see a problem with kicking Palestinians out.

TS desperately trying to get the negative attention off of the worst religion in the world (Islam)

Face it, the religion of shit is by far the most dangerous. 2016 has been a murder fest for them

Inuit. Those shady Eskimos are up to something, why else would they live there?

islam

historically speaking though, it and christianity might as well be twins with regard to their behavior.

Christianity is like 600 years older than Islam, and I shutter to think about what we might expect from Islam over the next 600 years (especially when OPEC's cash cow petrol wells inevitably run dry)

and really, christian nations today are the ones most often bombing and invading places with their national armies. i think many of those incidents justified, but you can see how many others could view that behavior in a different light.

But is this being done in the name of Christianity? Or is it economically motivated? Christian nations are pretty much the only nations capable of policing and administering the world. For all the shit America catches for its involvement in the ME, but for our arrangement with Saudi Arabia (and by extension OPEC), we'd probably be looking at a currency crisis and a collapse of the US economy would effectively collapse the world economy

Israel is an illegitimate state:

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg
What makes any state legitamate?

The answer is force. If there is enough force/power to make others bend to your will your state is legitimized. That means that even though Israel is an evil theocracy, it's as legit as the USA or any other nation/state.

This question is like asking which python is the most reticulated.

Islam and Christianity.

Look at how hateful Christians are.

While Islam has become a popular scapegoat for rednecks, who proclaim it the most violent religion, its inarguable that Christianity is in fact the most violent religion. Donald trump's fascist regime identifies as Christian. Then there is also the lord's resistance army. Nazism was a thoroughly Christian enterprise. Numerous acts of Christian terror have been perpetrator on American soil like the redneck that shot up a plan parenthood and the Bundy clan's act of sedition.
Christians have started more wars and killed the greatest amount of civilians. And let's not forget the catholic pedo ring.

What say you rednecks?

for the night is dark & full of terrorism

Let's not even start about ring-wing terrorism.

Back