Which fighter had the worst childhood?

There is also Francis Ngannou who was working in sand mine during his childhood.

For some reason Andre Fili seems like he was a little shit growing up always causing trouble. Just like me.

That's easy...Chael.

He was raised by gangsters on the mean streets of East Linn.

giphy.gif
My neighbours had twins, and they had to share a Mercedes.

Can you imagine that? Sharing a Mercedes.

There were some years my father barely made 100 grand!

cookie cuttter fake wannabe tough guy tattoos, he should have tattooed some muscle on his body instead.

also to answer OPs question, probably some brazilian fighter who grew up in a favela, idk.
Ummm no, he wasn't a cookie cutter fake though guy he was the real deal.

Not sure about his childhood...

But I remember thinking back to the OG Team Quest days, training with those beasts, Lindland and Henderson especially, thinking that it had to have sucked...

I’m sure it made his actual fights seem a lot nicer, though.
I forget who I was listening to but it was recently, they spoke about how when Chael came to practise everyone was like "Oh fuck its Chael". Apparently he was so tough in practise but so nice before and after. Was a sincere story and not one about the "American Gangster".

As for the bad childhoods everyone has challenges, some grow up poor like Palhares. The ones who had trauma like parental suicide (Rhonda) or rape (like PVZ) are bad. Being abused when young and being exposed to trauma is bad. The worst is when it is done to you by the ones who are supposed to love and take care of you.

Just for environment Ngannou is one of them. Not much food, not a real place to rest, and little hope to get away from such circumstances. He is close with his mother, so at least he received love. There are some that don't even have that. It's common to shut down ambition in places without examples of getting a better life. To convince someone with a dream that it's a waste of time.

It's a jail tattoo that means he was born to be a killer.

Every tattoo he has means something... The knee stars are anti authority, the shoulder stars denote rank, the cathedral spires are how many years he did, spider webs mean he can't stop his crimes, the phrases all mean different things, and the half human skull/half animal skull means he's an animal in human form.

I read a few books on Russian tattoos... Basically to have those tatts he's either a lifelong criminal heavily involved with the circle of thieves, a racist, or as he claims, a guy that's just interested in tatts... But if that's the case then turning up in a Russian jail with those tatts having not committed the crimes his tattoos elude to, then he'll be murdered within a day... Having said that, some of them are so advanced that it's fairly safe to assume he didn't arrive in jail at ground level... He was a made guy because of his fighting career, and his brothers political connections.

Aleks is a bad motherfucker in other words...
He has now escaped all of these things completely and bakes bread. I’ve seen the photos and this is enough for me to see a changed man now just wearing art. Happy baking!

Jens Pulver didn't have it good, either.

Check out his biography. His Father was a wonton piece of fuckin shit.
Anyone that sticks a gun in their kid's mouth is a first-ballot hall of fame piece of shit. Glad that Jens was able to pull through and become a champ, even if it was for a short while.

Probably a fighter that chose "not" to talk about it. Not everybody has a "poor me" syndrome.

Back