Which fighter had the worst childhood?

Not sure about his childhood...

But I remember thinking back to the OG Team Quest days, training with those beasts, Lindland and Henderson especially, thinking that it had to have sucked...

I’m sure it made his actual fights seem a lot nicer, though.

He should've learned the H-Bomb from Hendo. That would've made his fights more exciting.

nHrh4InQozZbIvs5dCva8F-UkQHqy54gM8QCGwU6URSHUx5d7Cnl_lo960SpikELM2_6jXP2WxHRqy97-G4TvkF7W2fNoptfTlxyiA4rx2IY35sM75l0PkxiPRHu-hSGP0pLs1hsXRJ7DAO2-kUaZk4-gXTcJbc3RVc

Aleks must have had it rough, I don’t know anything about his childhood but to grow up and tattoo your entire back with a baby holding a dagger being held by the Grim Reaper. You had some pretty fucking treacherous shit go down in your formative years.

Palhares comes to mind, he fixed a wound in his chest with glue according to Joe Rogaine
I'm sure many brazilians had similar background and they are all kinda mentally fucked just as Palhares

He should've learned the H-Bomb from Hendo. That would've made his fights more exciting.

Definitely helped Couture when he was resurrecting his career...

LinedQuaintAnteater-size_restricted.gif

AaE0MQZ.gif

I love how the lead low kick both closes the distance, and can potentially drop the opponent’s hands.

*edit*

Never noticed this until now, but Couture actually uses his lead hand to pull down Sylvia’s right arm to prevent him from defending/countering with it...

Last edited:
nHrh4InQozZbIvs5dCva8F-UkQHqy54gM8QCGwU6URSHUx5d7Cnl_lo960SpikELM2_6jXP2WxHRqy97-G4TvkF7W2fNoptfTlxyiA4rx2IY35sM75l0PkxiPRHu-hSGP0pLs1hsXRJ7DAO2-kUaZk4-gXTcJbc3RVc

Aleks must have had it rough, I don’t know anything about his childhood but to grow up and tattoo your entire back with a baby holding a dagger being held by the Grim Reaper. You had some pretty fucking treacherous shit go down in your formative years.

cookie cuttter fake wannabe tough guy tattoos, he should have tattooed some muscle on his body instead.

also to answer OPs question, probably some brazilian fighter who grew up in a favela, idk.

Damn, any UFC fighter actually had a loving, normal childhood?

According to the contender series, absolutely everyone.
Haha, exactly. You can play drinking games by guessing the childhood tragedy:
-brother murdered in gang related shit
-family member died inhorrible accident
-father in prison
- raised by grandma
-started fighting to stay away from bad influences
-Died, but brought back to life as android

First 2 responses nailed it, Aldo and Palhares easily.

Probably Palhares, he grew up eating pig slop every day because his family was so poor.

Probably not, since Fedor grew up to be a normal person.

Some people are just fucking crazy despite having a relatively normal life.

Haha, exactly. You can play drinking games by guessing the childhood tragedy:
-brother murdered in gang related shit
-family member died inhorrible accident
-father in prison
- raised by grandma
-started fighting to stay away from bad influences
-Died, but brought back to life as android

But they got saved by training teh UFC. <2>

Didn't Jessica Eye say that her relationship with her father was a lot better now he was dead?

Some Brazilian from the Rio favelas probably. To go from real poverty to professional fighter is impressive.

Back