Which fighter had the worst childhood?

Conor

Poor guy had to work hard for years as a plumber before he finally saved up enough to start training

He lasted about 3 days on the building site

His poor woman was working flat out providing for him, while he was chasing other skirt on welfare

nHrh4InQozZbIvs5dCva8F-UkQHqy54gM8QCGwU6URSHUx5d7Cnl_lo960SpikELM2_6jXP2WxHRqy97-G4TvkF7W2fNoptfTlxyiA4rx2IY35sM75l0PkxiPRHu-hSGP0pLs1hsXRJ7DAO2-kUaZk4-gXTcJbc3RVc

Aleks must have had it rough, I don’t know anything about his childhood but to grow up and tattoo your entire back with a baby holding a dagger being held by the Grim Reaper. You had some pretty fucking treacherous shit go down in your formative years.
It's a jail tattoo that means he was born to be a killer, and the crown on his head means he was also born to be a king... It says "God Wills All" above on German.

Every tattoo he has means something... The knee stars are anti authority, the shoulder stars denote rank, the cathedral spires are how many years he did, spider webs mean he can't stop his crimes, the phrases all mean different things, and the half human skull/half animal skull means he's an animal in human form.

I read a few books on Russian tattoos... Basically to have those tatts he's either a lifelong criminal heavily involved with the circle of thieves, a racist, or as he claims, a guy that's just interested in tatts... But if that's the case then turning up in a Russian jail with those tatts having not committed the crimes his tattoos elude to, then he'll be murdered within a day... Having said that, some of them are so advanced that it's fairly safe to assume he didn't arrive in jail at ground level... He was a made guy because of his fighting career, and his brothers political connections.

Aleks is a bad motherfucker in other words...

Last edited:
That one is true
And a buddy if mine can confirm it
Which means you have one more witness than her vs the 8 dudes that gangbanged her at the party that all said she was "more than willing".

Also not filing a police report and then crying about it in an autobiography at the height of the #meetoo drama was not only cynical, but apparently caused enormous damage to the lives of some of the guys involved who had their jobs called and so on by white knights being all like "did you know you're hiring a rapist"... Guys who had spent the previous 10 years thinking that they'd got lucky one night and nothing else...

It's one of the most cynical things she's ever done... I say "one of the most" cynical because that head still ain't shaved either.

Last edited:
Which means you have one more witness than her vs the 8 dudes that gangbanged her at the party that all said she was "more than willing".

Also not filing a police report and then crying about it in an autobiography at the height of the #meetoo drama was not only cynical, but apparently caused enormous damage to the lives of some of the guys involved who had their jobs called and so on by white knights being all like "did you know you're hiring a rapist... Guys who had spent the previous 10 years thinking that they'd got lucky one night and nothing else.

It's one of the most cynical things she's ever done... I say "one of the most" cynical because that head still ain't shaved either.
Yeah
Not 8 and thankfully no dudes banging me

I haven't read the bio
Is it worth it?

Yeah
Not 8 and thankfully no dudes banging me

I haven't read the bio
Is it worth it?
I wouldn't read that book for 1000 UFC hotdog branders and a Giblert t shirt... The fuck would anyone read a 22 year old teeny boppers autobiography apart from her weird brony-esque Instagram "Fan Zants".

I'm very glad to hear that you weren't passed around by dudes like a magazine in a waiting room... Honestly, it sounds like you'd be sore afterwards.

That's easy...Chael.

He was raised by gangsters on the mean streets of East Linn.

giphy.gif

This.

Not sure about his childhood...

But I remember thinking back to the OG Team Quest days, training with those beasts, Lindland and Henderson especially, thinking that it had to have sucked...

I’m sure it made his actual fights seem a lot nicer, though.

Bro, prepare yourself for a tale of hardship and woe unlike any sad story you've ever heard before:

How could we forget old Sherdog fave Angela Magana, from her wikipedia:

When Magaña was five, she lived in the streets of Los Angeles with her mother who was addicted to heroin. She slept in back alleys and ate out of garbage cans. Eventually her grandparents gained custody, but Magaña was already scarred with the issues she'd experienced. Her mother overdosed and died when Magaña turned 17. Magana's father is a Mexican national who was deported to Mexico when she was a child. At the age of 14 she was raped by the father of some children that she babysat for while the children's mother watched. The man was convicted for the crime and served 10 years of a 14-year sentence, while the wife was not charged with any crime.

In 2007 Magaña broke her back by falling down three stories of stairs. She has suffered two auto accidents, one of which put her in a coma for several days

Obviously not a fighter but this kid on my wrestling team ten trien's (not sure how to spell it) whole family was in a concentration camp and they escaped on boat. I'm not sure where or anything but I had newspaper articles and stuff about it when I was younger cause we were in a lot of the same articles. It was like 40 people on a tiny boat and most of them including a lot of his family died. He ended up winning states a 2x iirc. kid was pretty nasty.

Obviously not a childhood thing but on the topic of tragedy, Sarah McMann fell asleep and rolled her truck killing her fiance.

Back