Which current champion you feel are very beatable?

Bisping.

Woodley. (hell Wboy won 3 to 2 in that last shitty fight)

Oh and Cyborg is taking that 145 belt asap. Valentina can win it too from Nunes.

Come to think a lot of them.. DC vs Jones.. HW is always tricky, Conor if he fights Khabib etc.

Most people who've been on the ground with Nate weren't in the state Conor was. He was obviously tired and hurt, so it's not like he was at 100% when he tried grappling.
That doesn't explain his other two submission losses to Joe Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov. And that was a while ago so he should have improved since then one would think.
I love watching him fighting and his standup is some of the best but you're delusional if you think he has a good ground game.

bisping
conor
woodley
nunes
JJ
stipe
cody
cormier
aldo
MM

Lol @ Woodley and McGregor mentions. On the opposite, they're the least beateble champions atm. You guys don't know shit.

Conor actually has to man up and defend a belt, which will never happen.You're technically right about him. He'll lose his first defence anyways.

Joanna and MM are only sure things. Well as sure as MMA can get. Rest are all very beatable. Bisping is obvious one but really all are suspect.
Stipe - its HW No champ but Fedor lasted more than 3-4 fights most champs much less.
DC - everyone knows Jones has his number and just keeping belt warm
Woodley - pretty strong actually highly underrated. But will get beat up like in past by more aggressive fighters than Thompson.
Conor - He would wilt in Tonys pace and Khabib would tie him in a knot.
Aldo - well 13 seconds, lots of miles.
Neck tat TJ or Cruz can beat him.

Joanna and MM are only sure things. Well as sure as MMA can get. Rest are all very beatable. Bisping is obvious one but really all are suspect.
Stipe - its HW No champ but Fedor lasted more than 3-4 fights most champs much less.
DC - everyone knows Jones has his number and just keeping belt warm
Woodley - pretty strong actually highly underrated. But will get beat up like in past by more aggressive fighters than Thompson.
Conor - He would wilt in Tonys pace and Khabib would tie him in a knot.
Aldo - well 13 seconds, lots of miles.
Neck tat TJ or Cruz can beat him.

Cruz can beat Cody?

Why didnt he then?

I'll get back to that once DC beats Gustafsson a second time.
You're delusional, though, if you think Gustafsson is gonna win.

He already won the first fight. Rounds 2, 3 and 4. Close and competitive rounds, but Gus was slightly better like one judge scored it. It was just next to impossible for a challenger to get scored 3 close rounds in a row in his favor from at least 2 judges.

All of them on the mens and womens side look very beatable unless their surname starts with a J.
DJ and JJ with 14 title defenses between have more than double the defenses of the other 9 champions combined

That doesn't explain his other two submission losses to Joe Duffy and Artemij Sitenkov. And that was a while ago so he should have improved since then one would think.
I love watching him fighting and his standup is some of the best but you're delusional if you think he has a good ground game.

Lol. He lossed those fights like a decade ago.

Lol. He lossed those fights like a decade ago.
And that only shows that his ground game hasn't evolved much, hence he's beatable.
Not hating on him just pointing out the obvious. His ground games has holes in it.

Bisping, De Randamie, Woodley, Conor, all seem fairly beatable. Not sure why people are saying DC. I think Jones is the only one who can beat DC but he looked awful in his last fight and has been out even longer now. Without a tune-up fight I think he loses.

And apparently his ground game hasn't evolved much, hence he's beatable...

His ground game looked pretty solid in the second fight against Nate. Didn't he reverse him on the ground?

He also got out of a Mendes Guillotine.

1- Bisping (with a beatable rating of [9] )
2- Woodley ( with a beatable rating of [6.5] )
3-Garbrandt ( have to see more before he gets a pass on being one of champs that I don't see losing)
4- As good as Stipe has gotten, he's a beatable guy

They're all very beatable except DJ. Comp just isn't there
DC would be 2nd least beatable if Jones didn't exist; nobody else gets him
Hate to say it but Conor is 3rd least beatable because most guys don't have Diaz mental strength

Most are Bisping, Woodley, Stipe

His ground game looked pretty solid in the second fight against Nate. Didn't he reverse him on the ground?

He also got out of a Mendes Guillotine.
Good points there. I hope the whole Floyd thing dies down so we get to see him in the octagon soon again.

Back