Which current champion you feel are very beatable?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
(Can one mod make a poll?)

Just want some opinions from my fellow Sherdoggers. I guess you can even count the interim champions, which one you think have their work cut out for them in their division and feel that can be beaten by any fighters in the top 5?

Bisping and DC

followed by Woodley, but there's a gap there

Bisping Woodley and McGregor.

Gonna catch a lot of shit for the last one, probably. :p

Dude Bisping is like the 7th or 8th best MW and he's holding the belt.

And he's a great fighter, it's just that there are many guys better than him and he has refused to fight them.

GDR and McGregor.

Never the King.

Mcgregor and bisping.both good great fighters but i have a feeling they would lose to a legit contender

Bisping and GDR are not even close to being the best in their divisions.

Conor is not the best LW and avoids bad match-ups.

DC is just keeping Jone's belt warm, but he is better than every other LHW.

Most of them...In fact, all of them.

It's the nature of the game.

But, I feel best about MM, Joanna, and Stipe. The rest of course depend alot on the opponents. Almost any legit contender can beat Bisping. DC can lose to Jones, Conor would lose, but the guy will NEVER defend. GDR likely loses to Cyborg. Many think JDS beats Stipe again. We've seen Woodley get whooped by a lesser image of GSP. Alot think Cody will lose to TJ. Amanda would have lost to Bullet with one more round.

I believe 70% are very capable of losing their very next fight.

EDIT...

Typo, I used the word if in 2nd line. Changed it.

Last edited:
Besides De Randamie whom we don't even know who her competition is I'd say Woodley. His current style leaves him open to losing close decisions.

Stipe, Bisping, Woodley, Cody, Aldo

DC & DJ look top of the world, no LW champ so not included

In order from most beatable to least

Woodley
McGregor
Cormier
Stipe
Garbrandt
Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Bisping

I think Bisping,Woodley and McGregor would lose to a lot of guys in the top 10 of their divisions.

Woodley easily. He looked like shit against a half dead Kelvin and looked like shit against Wonderboy both times. Even in the past he would rotate fights looking flat against Shields and Rory or looking amazing like against Koscheck and Stun Gun. I give him props all day for the KO of Robbie, but you never know if he's gonna come out energized or looking terrible and in his last 4 fights he looked terrible in 3 of them.

Lol @ Woodley and McGregor mentions. On the opposite, they're the least beateble champions atm. You guys don't know shit.

In order from most beatable to least

Woodley
McGregor
Cormier
Stipe
Garbrandt
Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Bisping

Wat

DC is fighting Jones next

Respect the game, young man.
You're judged in comparison to your competition.

Back