Which current champion you feel are very beatable?

Lol @ Woodley and McGregor mentions. On the opposite, they're the least beateble champions atm. You guys don't know shit.

Based on what? Conor has fought one guy that he did not have a size advantage over and he got choked out. I can see him losing to Tony and Khabib. Remember that LW belt only means that he beat Eddie it does not mean he is the best at LW.

nate-diaz-da-la-sorpresa-en-la-ufc-y-se-carga-al-invencible-conor-mcgregor.jpg
giphy.gif
820.gif

A lot of Woodley hate going on in here. I'm off the opposite mindset.

Who in the WW division is going to beat him?

Great majority of people said Robbie was going to crush him.
Woodley knocked his head into the stands.

Even greater amount of people said WB was going to buzzsaw him. Woodley defends and never loses on any judges scorecard. Both fights no judge ever gave WB the fight. It was either draw or Woodley winning.

Kevin Gastelum has been on fire lately and guess what? His last lost was to Woodley.

Not to mention GSP would rather fight Bisping then Woodley.
Masvidal is a nightmare style matchup I think
that's an interesting fight

(Can one mod make a poll?)

Just want some opinions from my fellow Sherdoggers. I guess you can even count the interim champions, which one you think have their work cut out for them in their division and feel that can be beaten by any fighters in the top 5?

IMHO the only unbeatable ones are JJ and MM... and maybe Aldo.

Miocic - While I do think he is legit top fighter, I don't like his backpedalling. It worked for him (so far), but I think it would backfire against someone like Cain. Or someone that does not chase him like Werdum & Overeem did.
DC - well... Jon Jones. Enough said.
Bisping - whenever he stops chasing retired guys and actual fights a contender, he will lose his belt.
Woodley - he is so afraid to lose, that IMO it makes him beatable.
Conor - WIll never defend his belts.
Aldo - Aldo is a monster, and he proved with his decade of dominance. But after Conor, the effects are unknown. Maybe his fight with Holloway will show.
Cody - here's someone who did the amazing feat of beating Cruz. But he just got the belt, and his next fight is against someone that knows him well... we shall see.

Randamie - heh. it is not her belt. Everyone knows this is Cyborg's belt until proven wrong.
Nunes - She retired two obvious top fighters back to back. But she is beatable. Cat & Davis made it clear how. The question is who can do it. But she is indeed beatable.

A lot of Woodley hate going on in here. I'm off the opposite mindset.

Who in the WW division is going to beat him?

Great majority of people said Robbie was going to crush him.
Woodley knocked his head into the stands.

Even greater amount of people said WB was going to buzzsaw him. Woodley defends and never loses on any judges scorecard. Both fights no judge ever gave WB the fight. It was either draw or Woodley winning.

Kevin Gastelum has been on fire lately and guess what? His last lost was to Woodley.

Not to mention GSP would rather fight Bisping then Woodley.

I guess you don't know what a majority decision is.

Stipe - lotta guys can ko him
Dc - jones fight looms
Bisping - guy isn't even top 5 in his division
Woodley - masvidal beats him imo
Conor - ferguson and khabib could beat him
Aldo - holloway prolly beats him

Thats it. Cody isnt losing to dillashaw and the division is bad and mm aint losing unless he moves up.

Bisping
DC
Woodley
Conor

I like Stipe but I think Junior is going to get that belt back with a vengeance. I will say tho if Stipe wins I'm not going to doubt him anymore, I just think Junior is a better boxer, has more heart and picking apart Rothwell for 5 rds. the way he did I think he gets it done.

I guess you don't know what a majority decision is.
The majority decision was 2 judges going with a draw and 1 judge going with Woodley winning. No judge thought WB won.

And in the second fight 2 judges thought Woodley won and 1 judge thought draw. Once again no judge thought WB won.

bisping, dc, woodley, de randamie.

No, they wouldn't. Not that fast. It was over in seconds and he made no resistance. Lots of other fighters have survived Nates ground game even though he's got some sick BJJ skills. Conor looks like a fish out of water when on his back.

I'd love to see a rematch against Joe Duffy, the guy who submitted him in 38 seconds.

And it's "could have" not "could of".

Most people who've been on the ground with Nate weren't in the state Conor was. He was obviously tired and hurt, so it's not like he was at 100% when he tried grappling.

From most to least beatable:
Bisping
GDR
Conor
Stipe
Cody
Nunes
Woodley (assuming Maia continue getting screwed)
Aldo
Cormier
Joanna
MM

Bisping but Aldo will be first to loose a Title

In this order: Bisping, Woodley, Conor, Cody. Stipe isn't "great", but neither is the HW division. DC only loses to Bones, but I think ring rust will be a major factor.

Bisping. He's the only guy who's not top 5 in the div he's champ of. All others have the potential to keep the belt for years. DC has a better shot at beating Jones than Bisping any of the top 5 lol

Back