Where is the evidence that DJ's competition is low level?

Who? Lmfao you have to bring Angel Torres into this. Your point is DOA.

Nice edit, how is bringing Miguel Torres into the discussion make a difference?

Just cause you don't have any thing else to back up your argument doesn't mean you have to act like a dumb ass now.

Rousey was fighting soccer moms? News to me. Pretty sure she took out a silver medal Olympian in under a minute.

Majority of men in their prime can't make 125 nor are 220+. It is the most difficult to breakthrough in middle divisions. 125 and 205+ are both shallow but Jones and DC and HWs are more respected because if there were no divisions they'd still be at the top, while MM wouldn't even be top 10,000.

DJ is small even for 125 and could probably make 115 if there was such a division. I think that's more rare than people who can weigh 220 in decent shape.

Nice edit, how is bringing Miguel Torres into the discussion make a difference?

Just cause you don't have any thing else to back up your argument doesn't mean you have to act like a dumb ass now.
What edit? I'm a dumbass because I don't think MM is the p4p number 1, hasnt beaten anyone and ducks tough fights? He has less charisma than the last shit I took. Why can't we debate without the name calling, I guess maybe it's you who has nothing else to back it up? If Angel Torres is on your list of top names MM has beaten thank you for proving my point for me.

BW rejects? Benavidez has only one loss at BW, Dodson has a KO win over the former champ and won TUF at BW against guys who are still in the UFC, and Cejudo has only fought once in the UFC as a BW (and won).

You are obviously a dumbass who doesn't know what they're talking about
How am I the dumbass when you can't even get the stats right? Benevidez lost 2X to Cruz at bw, neither one was as close as the commentators claimed. Dodson is awesome, but not a world destroyer, 8 losses in 2 weightclasses (most were outside of UFC). Winning TUF at higher weight class is nothing special, Ferguson and Njem were lightweights who made it to the finals, they had to fight frequently it was a slight advantage.

You're "reject" argument is about as stupid as you. good job.
So I see that you're scared of getting dubs and changed your original insult. #chickenshit

Last edited:
I went to a BBQ yesterday. My friend Jimmy is 6'6" 240 pounds, and he has a six pack.

Nobody at the park yesterday was 5'3" or smaller.

Manlets the size of DJ are more rare than big guys.
Dude I don't know where you live but where I live in shape HWs are about as common as FWish dudes. Dudes typicallt aren't naturally that light. Are sure there wasn't a culling of short dudes in your home town? Cuz 5"3 145 lbs isn't uncommon

Edit: 145 as in walking weight

Last edited:
I went to a BBQ yesterday. My friend Jimmy is 6'6" 240 pounds, and he has a six pack.

usmensheight.png

7026881_orig.jpg

Looks like 5ft 0 and 6 ft 3 occur at roughly the same rate. The BBQ you went to is simply not a big enough sample size....obviously.

Don't you know the average sherdogger can whip a 125lb DJ all day long, get with the program.

99% of humans aren't that small. So there is less competition. You don't even see male humans that small on the professional soccer field.

That's why nobody cares about the division.

Being able to beat up any midget alive just doesn't matter to most people.

Do you know what ancedotal evidence is? Google it. Men who are true HWs is also a very small number. That's why guys like Nelson can be competitive.

http://halls.md/average-height-men-height-weight/

Edit: forgot to add: Men that size have sports they cam complete in to make real money. Which arguably makes Stipe's competition even lower.

Do you know what ancedotal evidence is? Google it. Men who are true HWs is also a very small number. That's why guys like Nelson can be competitive.

http://halls.md/average-height-men-height-weight/

Edit: forgot to add: Men that size have sports they cam complete in to make real money. Which arguably makes Stipe's competition even lower.

And men DJ's size have sports of their own like horse jockeying. Your point?

How am I the dumbass when you can't even get the stats right? Benevidez lost 2X to Cruz at bw, neither one was as close as the commentators claimed. Dodson is awesome, but not a world destroyer, 8 losses in 2 weightclasses (most were outside of UFC). Winning TUF at higher weight class is nothing special, Ferguson and Njem were lightweights who made it to the finals, they had to fight frequently it was a slight advantage.

So I see that you're scared of getting dubs and changed your original insult. #chickenshit

You really are a dumbass. You claimed they're Bantamweight rejects, yet you still haven't explained how. So Benavidez having two losses to the BW GOAT (and being undefeated in his other dozen of BW fights) makes him a reject. Dodson having a KO win over a guy whose a top 3 all time BW and winning the BW season of TUF is a reject.

Great job not backing up your points. Keep being an idiot.

What edit? I'm a dumbass because I don't think MM is the p4p number 1, hasnt beaten anyone and ducks tough fights? He has less charisma than the last shit I took. Why can't we debate without the name calling, I guess maybe it's you who has nothing else to back it up? If Angel Torres is on your list of top names MM has beaten thank you for proving my point for me.

It's amazing how you've said so much with very little substance. Who is MM ducking? You mean the guy who is the smallest person in his division is duckin guys who aren't even in his division? If that's what you mean, you'ree an even bigger dipshit than I thought. He's beaten plenty of big names (which I already listed), and your argument that Torres shouldn't be a top name that MM has beaten still hasn't been explained. He's a former world champion with a phenomenal record, who was also touted as a former top 5 P4P in his prime. Controversial fight or not, a green MM still pulled off a win over one of the best guys of all time under 155lbs.

It's amazing how you've said so much with very little substance. Who is MM ducking? You mean the guy who is the smallest person in his division is duckin guys who aren't even in his division? If that's what you mean, you'ree an even bigger dipshit than I thought. He's beaten plenty of big names (which I already listed), and your argument that Torres shouldn't be a top name that MM has beaten still hasn't been explained. He's a former world champion with a phenomenal record, who was also touted as a former top 5 P4P in his prime. Controversial fight or not, a green MM still pulled off a win over one of the best guys of all time under 155lbs.
Your first sentence said a lot with very little substance. TLDR.

You really are a dumbass. You claimed they're Bantamweight rejects, yet you still haven't explained how. So Benavidez having two losses to the BW GOAT (and being undefeated in his other dozen of BW fights) makes him a reject. Dodson having a KO win over a guy whose a top 3 all time BW and winning the BW season of TUF is a reject.

Great job not backing up your points. Keep being an idiot.
Benevidez didn't do jack shit other than beating Torres at BW. Dodson had one good win in hindsight at BW against a green TJ, what has he done at BW, he's been switching weights like all the other bloated flyweights whenever getting knocked down in title contentions.
Don't pretend that 125 and 135lbs are divisions full of killers, even at their peak, WEC and Taichi Palace 135 and under were shallow like WMMA.

By the same token, 99% of humans aren't as large as HWs...so by that logic, Stipe faces low level competition...
while there are more HWs than there are men like DJ, your post is still overall true. HW is kinda shit. which is a point that does nothing to help DJ lol

Why does body size mean anything? It's the fight game and we care about who the best fighter is not what his physique is... Put your homie in the ring with even a regional MMA guy, how long do you think he lasts?

Honesty HW is more shallow now a days sheerly due to there being no young guys rising up the ranks. Most of the HWs are old and worn. At least FLW has younger more technical, fluid fighters.

I never understood how people could enjoy a fight with two sub par heavy weights over a fight between two high level fly weights

Last edited:
dw it's not just DJ

all the competition in the UFC is low level relative to other sports

so don't feel bad your midget lord vs bums because everyone in the UFC are bums athletically

Back