Where does Conor rank all time as a striker/Ko artist in MMA?

Down to rank 209 after getting subbed by Nate.

usa-today-8269612.0.jpg
What the f*** does that even mean?

as far as i am concerned everyone else is just a grappler

No where near the top. Conor is a great fighter but a 100x better promoter. Silva, Crocop, Aldo, Chuck, Vitor, Overeem there are plenty that have longer careers and proven better, so far.
Conor's finish percentage at featherweight is pretty impressive

I love Conor too. But I would really rather see him fight some more before all this crazy talk. People have been knocking fools out since the beginning of the sport. He's special and I believe that. However, his fans and him seem to love hype more than smashing people's faces in or defending belts.

Hard to say. He has some great KO wins. On the other hand, he's not a very diversified striker compared to guys like Thompson, Overeem, etc.
McGregor doesn't have a jab for example.
Conor has finished fights with punches, knees, elbows, chokes another even finished a fight via checking a kick.

He has a plenty of striking diversity, it's easy to forget due to his left hand being so deadly.

No where near the top. Conor is a great fighter but a 100x better promoter. Silva, Crocop, Aldo, Chuck, Vitor, Overeem there are plenty that have longer careers and proven better, so far.
Mcgregor is absolutely ahead of Aldo in being a KO artist. Look at their UFC fights. Not even debatable.

We will see after a few broken bones,muscles,chin,arm,knee,leg, surgeries how hard he is.I don't want bad things for him,but injury is part of this sport.How fast he will recover after injuries,around 32-35.After 10-15 years in biz we will know where he is

Wtf, +1 for originality... i guess :s

I agree but he's a much better KO artist than he is a fighter.

Conor has finished fights with punches, knees, elbows, chokes another even finished a fight via checking a kick.

He has a plenty of striking diversity, it's easy to forget due to his left hand being so deadly.

Who did he finish with an elbow? Some guy who he hurt with a left hand before.

A guy like Overeem will be on his way to losing until he finishes you from any position.

There is no competition in terms of diversity of offense between Overeem and Conor.

Knocking Aldo and Eddie out have to put him near the top.

He's been out grappled, and Nate dinged him plenty in the first fight, but he is up there.

mcgslap3.gif

Wow. Just wow.
50331204ab6e18bc6b8a37633e058c1d.jpg

People are actually saying Conor and they mean it. Goat strikers don't get boxed up by 19-11 gatekeepers or dive into guillotines after tasting power that has finished less opponents striking than there are fingers on a hand.

As a dynamic striker/artist? Top 3 already. He's so damn potent as a striker.

Back