Where are all the Dillon Danis "fanboys" now?

Danis lost, and Jake made it look fairly easy at times.
which is why he won on escape time?

Come on now. I don't like either of them, honestly, but that was a close match whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

You thought you knew who Maia was, but you were dead wrong, and it invalidates this thread and all of the other ones you have started.

You need to stop posting new threads now, and listen to your own quote at the bottom of every single post you type. The end.
It's a signature I was given as punishment for losing a full kit bet.

Maia/Masvidal was a close fight, so I really don't know what the fuck you're on about lol.

Ha bro your not a real fight fan if you dont like borring stale mate grappling, go back to to watching mma you just bleed noob while us real fans enjoy technical masterpieces

Motherfucker i don't know where you got your info from but I'm not a JBG......

I roll BJJ like many on this site do.....

The only people who like Danis are Conors fan boys. They only like him cause he is buddies with Conor. It's quite pathetic actually when you think of it.

Actually there seems to be more Conor haters who dislike Dillon than Conor fans who like him.

Like it doesn't even seem close.

I wouldn't be hearing anything about the guy if it wasn't for a Conor haters starting threads about him.

Let........it............go.

<16>

Lol and to think this Dillon Danis guy called out Jon Jones. He couldn't even defeat a 40 year old out of prime Shields. Jones would snap this guy in half

You act like Danis even has fans, even mcgregor's diehard nuthuggers can't stand that guy

And Chad Mendes "beat" Jeff Glover, but these submission only matches hardly say who is the best jiu jitsu practitioner.

Come on guys, stand up and take this crow.

Most of you have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is. You just like to jump onto hype-trains and anything that involves Conor's dick.

Jake Shields dealt with you boy.

Where you at now guys? Teach me more about the great Dillon Danis.
"dealt with"=loosing to a guy with twice as much experience by a literal second..............

he lost via escape time to Jake, he hardly got dealt with

stick to making threads that start with "ya'll"

Funny thing is, he would have written:
"Y'all have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is."

You missed a big chance TS, shame on you

You just know before coming in to a thread like this that MayhemMonkey is going to be defending anything related to Conner.
pipe down cumbelt... describing what happened isnt defending shit

good to know Ive made an impact on the randoms of sherdog though

Some people express themselves better when they blow up and lose in a mess.

Dillon Danis reminds me of Alex Stiebling. A cocky ugly mental case with some talent who calls out famous people that he knows wouldn't respond.

I didn't even realize Danis had fanboys. I thought we were all just laughing at him, and the Conor fans were joining in with it.

Some people express themselves better when they blow up and lose in a mess.

Dillon Danis reminds me of Alex Stiebling. A cocky ugly mental case with some talent who calls out famous people that he knows wouldn't respond.
Alex Stiebing at least fought in mma this little shit bag copies everything Conor says and never stepped fought before. I respect Artem so much more then this retard.

Conor-McGregor-Dillon-Danis-octagon.png

C_1VMKrUMAAkHia.jpg

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg

That 300k BJJ class really paid off.

Back