Where are all the Dillon Danis "fanboys" now?

Dillon lost which is the important part.

Hes not even the best at his preferred martial art.

I hope he gets into MMA so we can see him get knocked out.

Other than being a rule follower, i dont see why this is a big deal. Im surely not going to go to other threads that are not active to talk about Jake Shields and Danis.
Because this has been talked about over there and no need to make another topic over here

Come on guys, stand up and take this crow.

Most of you have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is. You just like to jump onto hype-trains and anything that involves Conor's dick.

Jake Shields dealt with you boy.

Where you at now guys? Teach me more about the great Dillon Danis.

Lol I feel like you're just hating on a guy for no reason. Losing to Jake Shields IN OVERTIME BY ESCAPE is nothing to be disappointed in.

I wasn't aware Dillon Danis had any dickriders to being with...

lol "dealt with"

So being closer in the actual allotted time to getting a finish, then losing to shitty EBI overtime rules is "dealt with" huh?

Yeah, what a scrub.. he went to what is essentially a tie breaker mode with Jake Shields..

You're the biggest loser on this site...all you do is defend Conor and his training partners who don't even know you exist....get a job you loser. pathetic
so me detailing what actually happened in the match is somehow me defending Conor and his training partners?

how about you go fuck yourself random sherdog user? cos I couldnt give a fuck what you think about me lol

he lost via escape time to Jake, he hardly got dealt with

stick to making threads that start with "ya'll"

shawn-michaels-head-o.gif

Most of you have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is. You just like to jump onto hype-trains and anything that involves Conor's dick.

You may be delusional if you ever thought there were hordes of Dillon Danis fans on here. The only time I ever see his name mentioned is when Conor haters are making fun of him - usually rightfully so, since the guy seems like a prick.

But since you can't even post an accurate description of what happened in the Danis vs Shields match, I'm gonna go ahead and say with certainty that you're just hating on Danis because he trains with Conor.

The only people who like Danis are Conors fan boys. They only like him cause he is buddies with Conor. It's quite pathetic actually when you think of it.

Guy won in overtime via escape tint. I was actually impressed by Dillion. The jumping guillotine was the most exciting thing that happened. I thought Jake was going to thrash him.

You may be delusional if you ever thought there were hordes of Dillon Danis fans on here. The only time I ever see his name mentioned is when Conor haters are making fun of him - usually rightfully so, since the guy seems like a prick.

But since you can't even post an accurate description of what happened in the Danis vs Shields match, I'm gonna go ahead and say with certainty that you're just hating on Danis because he trains with Conor.
I hate him because he's a cunt and all of these Conor fanboys started bigging him up like they ever watch submission grappling.

I know Danis is legit as fuck in the grappling world, but everyone shat on Shields before this bout.

Danis lost, and Jake made it look fairly easy at times.

Here are the full results from the main card:

Jake Shields defeated Dillon Danis in OT (escape time)

Paulo Miyao defeated Urijah Faber in OT (escape time)

Nathan Orchard defeated Michael Perez in OT (escape time)

Gilbert Burns defeated John Combs in first OT (rear naked choke)

sounds like either a technical marvel of a show or a complete snooze fest depending on your JBG needs.
Ha bro your not a real fight fan if you dont like borring stale mate grappling, go back to to watching mma you just bleed noob while us real fans enjoy technical masterpieces

Back