Where are all the Dillon Danis "fanboys" now?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Come on guys, stand up and take this crow.

Most of you have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is. You just like to jump onto hype-trains and anything that involves Conor's dick.

Jake Shields dealt with you boy.

Where you at now guys? Teach me more about the great Dillon Danis.

he lost via escape time to Jake, he hardly got dealt with

stick to making threads that start with "ya'll"

Most of you have absolutely no idea what Jiu Jitsu is, never mind who Dillion Danis is. You just like to jump onto hype-trains and anything that involves Conor's dick.

jake won by having the fastest escape time out of the 2 of them over the 3 rounds. He didnt exactly dominate him. Dillion is still fucking amazing at bjj. He is a douche bag tho and i was pumped to see shields win, but thats a horrible description. You sound like a bitter hater

Jake Shields is a great bjj practitioner.

Not sure why you are doing an "i told you so" thread about someone you don't like when they lose.

why is this in the UFC discussion ?? Please move this nonsense

Shields silenced Dillon "The Anus" Danis.

Thank you jake shields for this.

Here are the full results from the main card:

Jake Shields defeated Dillon Danis in OT (escape time)

Paulo Miyao defeated Urijah Faber in OT (escape time)

Nathan Orchard defeated Michael Perez in OT (escape time)

Gilbert Burns defeated John Combs in first OT (rear naked choke)

sounds like either a technical marvel of a show or a complete snooze fest depending on your JBG needs.

You just know before coming in to a thread like this that MayhemMonkey is going to be defending anything related to Conner.

TBF, he didn't get "dealt with." In regulation time, he looked more likely to get a finish than Shields. He lost via the escaped submission elapsed time overtime format, which is just to make jiu jitsu more exciting and bring some finality for the casuals. But yes, it was a great perfomance from Shields. And Danis getting humbled a little bit does feel kinda good!

At least we will get to see him get knocked out in MMA next.

You thought you knew who Maia was, but you were dead wrong, and it invalidates this thread and all of the other ones you have started.

You need to stop posting new threads now, and listen to your own quote at the bottom of every single post you type. The end.

Did you watch the match? I didnt, but i at least read about it and Danis was the only one who even had a moment where he might of had Jake in a little trouble from a guillotine. I cant stand Danis, but he lost via escape time which is really just a tiebreaker so there is a winner. Doesnt really say a whole lot. But i am happy that Jake won.

he lost via escape time to Jake, he hardly got dealt with

stick to making threads that start with "ya'll"
You're the biggest loser on this site...all you do is defend Conor and his training partners who don't even know you exist....get a job you loser. pathetic

As long as Dillon didnt win,im fine with it.

You thought you knew who Maia was, but you were dead wrong, and it invalidates this thread and all of the other ones you have started.

You need to stop posting new threads now, and listen to your own quote at the bottom of every single post you type. The end.
He lost a bet, I wrote the quote, but it is true.

He put out some statement about "taking his losses on the chin" and how hes gonna remember everyone "celebrating another mans failure"

More Conor quotes lol. Unbelievable how douchey this guy is

why is this in the UFC discussion ?? Please move this nonsense
Other than being a rule follower, i dont see why this is a big deal. Im surely not going to go to other threads that are not active to talk about Jake Shields and Danis.

Didn't know such a thing existed on this site.... grounds for an automatic IP ban, IMO.

Back