When you realized You weren't young anymore.

Man not remembering GFs last names and barely remembering their families especially from my early 20s. It kinda hurts how much one can forget

When a contemporary was made captain of the national soccer team and I looked at my life.

I asked myself what I had done, the answer was nothing.

Still is 20yrs later
<{MingNope}>

I'm getting that feel more on comparision to lives of friends rather than myself

But at same time i feel the change is happening in my head more than the world reacting different to me

I'm 33 looking much younger (peoples usually guess around 25), got many peoples at workplace being under 29 or younger looking much older than me lol

I still have relatively young lifestyle as as we speak i'm more focused on my career (wich started very late* but now is going kinda fast) and doing easy things like random 1-2 months fucks without will of long relationship, join events, travel, clubbing etc

Probably see friends settle for a family helps the feel of being kinda tired, as now will easily trade the not-career funny part with find the right girl and start build something together.
It's ironic how we friendly "envy" each other, i guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence lol

That give me the "feel old bro" vibe lol, as if i was like 10 or even 5 years younger my current life will have feel the perfect one for a while :D

*totally my fault

Getting grey. Going bald. Crows feet on eyes. Look about 40.

I feel about 25 though since I juice. Never really tired. Strong. No beer gut, floppy tits, and bad attitude.

What do u use?

When scratching records was called music.

Still signing up in adults division even if I'm eligible for masters II.

<GinJuice>

Recently. I normally train 6 days a week twice a day, and never felt any type of hindrance, burnout, etc. but it was only recently I've felt the toll. As in not performing as "peaked" as I normally do and also dreading training randomly.

To be fair I have been training this way non-stop since I was 25 so maybe its finally taking its toll, and my body's telling me I need to cool down.

There's tons of little things that make me feel old. Towards the end of my 20's I started realizing I could not stand being around 18-20 year olds anymore. Their conversations were just brutally ridiculous and the way they talked just drove me nuts. I realized then that I was different. I was getting old.

Now it's the slowly receding hairline, the wrinkles, the increasing frustration with modern pop culture, getting sore all the time, injuring my body constantly, and the realization that I'm closer to 50 than I am to 15.

Not sure you've come to the right place in Sherdog on the first of those, half the forum seems determined to regress to there teenage years in some red pill fantasy.

At 22 both my parents were dying, I had a chronic undiagnosed illness, and I injured my shoulder which set off a long series of injuries which will never really heal.

So 22.

When I accidentally farted for the first time. It wasn't a kid in high school, it was that. I still look 29 and usually feel it.. But I know now I'm not.

Getting grey. Going bald. Crows feet on eyes. Look about 40.

I feel about 25 though since I juice. Never really tired. Strong. No beer gut, floppy tits, and bad attitude.

Are you the rapper from 311?

At 22 both my parents were dying, I had a chronic undiagnosed illness, I had been arrested and prosecuted for a crime I did not commit, and I injured my shoulder which set off a long series of injuries which will never really heal.

So 22.

We were trying for a second baby over the last 2 years.

Turned 40 this year, saw the fertility doc and was told my sperm quality was absolute shit...below average numbers and 100% deformed...god that sucked to hear...

thank god i is young and look young to. i be 35 one day look like i am 27

Back