When you realized You weren't young anymore.

There's tons of little things that make me feel old. Towards the end of my 20's I started realizing I could not stand being around 18-20 year olds anymore. Their conversations were just brutally ridiculous and the way they talked just drove me nuts. I realized then that I was different. I was getting old.

Now it's the slowly receding hairline, the wrinkles, the increasing frustration with modern pop culture, getting sore all the time, injuring my body constantly, and the realization that I'm closer to 50 than I am to 15.

I'm 30. It was the white in my beard. The ratio on my goatee area of black to white hairs, like 18 months ago, was like 20:1. It's now 3:1.

First time I threw my back out that was a fuck I'm old now moment.

only women get old. Men get distinguished.<13>

When I had to pluck a grey hair out of my beard. Then the fucker grew back rapidly and I've been plucking it ever since.

When you bend over in front of people and your ass crack becomes exposed, and you dont care enough to do anything about it.

When I turned 37 it was a true holy shit moment. For some time prior to that I barely acknowledged the number. 37 though. Hoo.

I'm about to turn 30 in a few weeks and the first time I felt old was when I would go help my dad with stuff for my old Boy Scout Troop and I then realized that I earned my Eagle Scout award before the majority of the kids in the troop were even born.

Another example was that I was a middle school teacher for just a few years before I left the profession. Well the the students I taught my first year as a 7th grade teacher just started their senior year of high school now. Not a long time has passed but just crazy how fast time can go though.

I'm going to go with most here. Looking at 30 yos before I check out younger chicks. I also hate most po culture. But I hated it since I was litttle. I guess the biggest reminder is, just that I graduated HS in 2000, before most HS kids were even born. I guess also looking at early 2000s stuff, it all seems so long ago now.

I'm so old,it was so long ago,I can't remember,but my age increasing isn't something that really bothered me,still doesn't.

I'm 30. It was the white in my beard. The ratio on my goatee area of black to white hairs, like 18 months ago, was like 20:1. It's now 3:1.
Wait till that first ratio is 20:1 in favour of white/Gray hairs to black. Then your old.

I'm 39 but feel like I'm 25 physically. I'm in a lot better shape now than I was throughout my life. Prefer not to be called "Sir" though, haha.

When I was in grade 4 talking about power rangers and a classmate said "scoff, you still watch that show?"

But Lord Z just came back and kicked Rita Repulsa out so I was interested in the politics of that

Back