When you realized You weren't young anymore.

I know women go through depression and anxiety for a bit when they aren't in their 20s anymore. Then they slowly get through it.

I am 33 and never really was affected.

However I knew I wasn't young anymore when I was going into gas station and saw 4 kid about 18 posing tough. They freaking opened the door and said have a good day sir.

No smirk. No laughing. They were being nice kids.

I realized that if I was 18-25 they wouldn't of and been dickish. Nope. I was too old to be a dick to.

Now 33 isn't old for life but I'm not young anymore. You?

Definitely when I started looking at the mother instead of the daughter was my first indication. Even mothers with teenage daughters are looking nice to me. Fuck that young stupid girl. Give me a real woman with some meat on her bones and a real personality. I can't even stand girls that are in their early twenties at this point. I need a woman who knows what life is really about, not a girl.

Second time was just having conversations and being around coworkers who are from 50-75 and they don't really look that old anymore. My parents are both in their 70s and they don't look old at all to me. When I was young, someone in their 70s look like the crypt keeper to me. Not anymore.

Those are really my two biggest indicators.

Last edited:
When the last 20 year old I banged said "can we do a father/daughter role play?".

Probably my third time getting busted by the vice squad

I'm 46. When I wake up and walk down the stairs my feet and joints hurt. I feel like if I fall I'm gonna break.... then after a while body warms up and its good. If I get hurt or injured it takes WAY longer to heal also.

I'm 35 or 36 so that's one sign when I had to stop and add up the years to know exactly how old I am and a couple years ago at work I started to notice I get tired when doing hard labor and after a long day at work I don't recover like I used to

It really was a shocking moment for me, even though I was middle aged I did not realize it until that time. I had a flash back to when I was a kid and my parents were trying to get me to watch "Hop a Long Cassidy" and I basically told them the same thing.

It seems so trivial but it really was a depressing moment.
I just don't understand how people, no matter their age, won't watch a movie just because it's old. They're missing out on so much!!! But I guess when we're young we're little shits like that lol

I might as well put a plug in for TRT replacement. My naturopathic doctor recommended it to me and I've been on it for 3 or 4 months. They do test and thyroid back to the levels of when you were 18 or so. I feel so much better I cant believe it.. My mind is cleared and sharper and I've got more energy and stronger also.

My friend did it before me. He owns his own landscaping business and is 58 and was thinking he might have to retire before taking it. Now he is back to being very strong and able to do the work.

I"m 29 now. I remember when I was 25 I started noticing my hairline receding. It was the first noticable sign of ageing for me.

People younger than me just keep sounding more and more inane.

I just don't understand how people, no matter their age, won't watch a movie just because it's old. They're missing out on so much!!! But I guess when we're young we're little shits like that lol

Yes totally, as an adult I love the old movies and old TV shows, I actually prefer them to the crap that is out today.

I know women go through depression and anxiety for a bit when they aren't in their 20s anymore. Then they slowly get through it.

I am 33 and never really was affected.

However I knew I wasn't young anymore when I was going into gas station and saw 4 kid about 18 posing tough. They freaking opened the door and said have a good day sir.

No smirk. No laughing. They were being nice kids.

I realized that if I was 18-25 they wouldn't of and been dickish. Nope. I was too old to be a dick to.

Now 33 isn't old for life but I'm not young anymore. You?

I get new reminders that I am not young anymore every year. Just you wait. lol

Yes totally, as an adult I love the old movies and old TV shows, I actually prefer them to the crap that is out today.
Same. Very rarely do I like anything that's new. Not to sound like a hipster lol but I find most movies today are awful.

Same. Very rarely do I like anything that's new. Not to sound like a hipster lol but I find most movies today are awful.

I hate to side track the thread, but I think there is a finite amount of writers, and most of the good writers are writing for television. TV (This includes Netflix) is better than ever.

Was slightly offended the other day when I didn't get carded for a beer.

When i preferred a night in rather than going out. Oh, and silver ball hairs bro

Yea like 10 years ago.
Thank the Lord for good genetics though.

people started calling me "Sir"

and I was also only being carded about 20% I used to get carded a lot more in my 20's because I looked 18

I also realized I was old when 18 year old were born in 1999.

When I started wanting to stay home more than go out on the weekends.

When I would be the oldest one in the club.

Back