When was the last time you were the shortest man in the room?

at 5'9 I'm either the height of most people or the shortest in the room. It gets weird when I'm the tallest - makes me a little uncomfortable tbh.

The height insecurities around here are getting ridiculous. Do we really need a thread every day about it?

I'm 5'11 and it's not so bad. I'm hardly ever the tallest guy in a room but I can't think of a single time I was the shortest. Maybe if I go to The Netherlands or something.

Never in the whole room. But I went to a College reunion, and out of 8 guys I was the shortest at 6ft. Tall group. Then I went up to a girl and asked he how tall she thought I was and she said 5'9 lol, the group makes a difference.

Years ago I went to a wedding for a distant relative that is 7' something. I may not have been the shortest there, but his wife was 6'2" and everyone on that side of the family was over 6', even the women were over 6'.

(I'm around 5'11" or 6')

Maybe when I was 9 or 10 in a room full of adults and teenagers.

someome i work with is 6'6 300 lbs

hes clumsy though...would feed him an overhand right if it came down to it

I was at the DMV the other day and I was literally the tallest person in the whole place. And I'm a 5'11 manlet. It felt pretty damn good, I'll admit.

I live in NJ though, and we are one of the shortest states in America.

Really, but we put out a lot of good college basketball players.

I'm in a hockey tournament with some former NHL guys today. Average height in the room is like 6'2.

Some guys are just born built man.

Yes, guys that make to the NHL are usually born like that.

That one time I went to the BBC gang bang.

You are an asian right? So am I ! ! !
I'm an asian in an asian country. Still a manlet though and the younger generation is only getting taller.

Last week I got invited to a college party where everybody was 20-22 years old. I was the shortest guy there and even all the girls were taller than me except for a handful.
<DCrying>

At 6', 230 pounds I've been the shortest and smallest many times. I have some monstrous buddies ranging from 6'2" to 6'7" and upwards to 400 lbs. I know what manlets feel like.

A long, long time. Maybe middle school?

IM 6’ but it happens weekly at least I guess. I hang out with some big mutha fuckas and bounce a shift or two a week at friends bar.

Back