When was the last time you were the shortest man in the room?

When I shared a hotel room with a 6'5'' guy while going through MEPS

Usually when im with my brothers - Im 6'2. - they are 6'4 & 6'6 - my wiener is also smaller - actually, my wiener is smaller than most people's and some women- -fml

Would you rather be average heighted and with a weiner larger than most people's? If yes what about short and with a huge one?

Remember you at least have the height to be able to easily get a women in the bedroom.

I'm 6'4" so I've never been the shortest in any room but I have been around a lot of NBA players so I've been a shorter guy in those rooms.

True story. I staying at the Shangri La hotel in Toronto when Lebron and the Cav's rolled in during the playoffs.

I'm coming out of the washroom in the lobby texting and looking down and almost bump into a guy and heat 'excuse me little man'. As I look up and up and up I see this near 7ft coach or assistant looking down at me.

I finally knew how manlets felt regularly.

Last edited:
in 5th grade i was the shortest kid in class. my dad was short and my mom was average, so i was worried i was gonna be a short guy my whole life. fortunately i had a huge growth spurt after my freshamn year and ended up 6'2

My 2 best friends when I was around 18-21 were 6'5 and 6'4. I'm 6' and I was constantly the shortest so I got to feel what it's like to be a manlet.

I'm 5'8" or 5 '9" in work boots there is always someone shorter than me and one person taller than me in the room.

I'm 6'4" so I don't think it's ever happened. But I have this weird psychological reaction whenever I notice a guy taller than me. I just always immediately think "Take out his kneecaps and he goes down". Like instantly. It's weird. Is that how Manlets feel every time they see a male human being?

I work with a lot of philipinos and most of my friends are Korean so its been awhile

I was at the DMV the other day and I was literally the tallest person in the whole place. And I'm a 5'11 manlet. It felt pretty damn good, I'll admit.

I live in NJ though, and we are one of the shortest states in America.
5'11 seems to be the limit. You're ok brah. If you have an athletic build, that is.

why do you always make yourself the tallest one?

Fixed. @bad seed @Pugilistic @shadow_priest_x @Zer

preview.php

I' the shortest man in the room anytime there's a family gathering. At 6'1 I'm an inch shorter than the next closest man in my family and about six inches from the tallest.

In non family gatherings I don't remember ever being the shortest as an adult.

Last time I left the gym late as the university bball team was entering.

For reference I'm 6'3" but that is peanuts in the basketball realm.

6’2 so not often. I did pass James Comey walking down the street the other day and was surprised how tall he was. 6’8.

I am 6'2. My mom's side of the family is Filipino so every time I am in the Philippines or around that side of the family I am like Shaq. My dad's side has German/Dutch ancestry and every single dude on that side is god damn 6'4 and up. Its a weird dynamic I have going on.

Back