When was the last time you were the shortest man in the room?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I don’t think I ever ever been the shortest man in the room before.

Now, depending on where I’ve been traveling I’ve been the tallest , to mid sized but never before have I been the shortest.

Until last night , now the sample size was very small and it was at home but my g/f noticed it. I didn’t even think about it.

It was me, and my g/f , her sister and husband, my sister and her b/f and my mom.

I was the shortest man in the room. At 6’1” it doesn’t happen Often I’m sure in most setting as it’s never happened to me before that I can recall.

All the talk of the moving of the Manlet hieght scale made me bring this up.

@ 6’1” I was the Manlet in the room for the first time in my life.

G/f’s sisters husband. 6’5” but lanky and awkward.
Sisters b/f 6’3” ish but decent build.

Anyway I guess I’ll welcome myself to the new Manlet club.

So apparently you've always been taller than your boyfriend. Congrats

I was at the DMV the other day and I was literally the tallest person in the whole place. And I'm a 5'11 manlet. It felt pretty damn good, I'll admit.

I live in NJ though, and we are one of the shortest states in America.

I was at the DMV the other day and I was literally the tallest person in the whole place. And I'm a 5'11 manlet. It felt pretty damn good, I'll admit.

I live in NJ though, and we are one of the shortest states in America.

LOL This happened to me at the Passport office, standing at 5'9 I was the tallest guy around.

Lotsa Asian immigrants in the house that day

I'm in a hockey tournament with some former NHL guys today. Average height in the room is like 6'2.

Some guys are just born built man.

I was stuck at 5'2" until I was 15. Gained almost 8 inches in a year...and I also got a little taller ;)

You spelled pity wrong

Squqg849L9NYI.gif

MMA attracts a lot of manlets because we are threatened by the size and athletic prowess of A-level athletes.

Actually this quite true. The shortest group of people in an event I've ever been at was a local MMA show.

I'm 5'9", so I'm often shorter than a good number of other dudes I am around. I still intimidate people bc fuck everyone.

What's with all the hate for manlets? @Pugilistic @shadow_priest_x @Zer

It seems it’s become the common discussion with the Manlet scale meme, that the hieghts Keep shifting around on

Saw one recently that had 6’1” at the top of the Manlet scale, laughed then yesterday was like damn. It’s becoming true LOL!

It’s all in a laugh though, traveling the world I’m usually always in the upper end in public.

Denmark seems to be full of really damn tall people. But lots of short ones too.

Denmark is the one area I’ve been where I see numerous women taller than me inthe same room.

Usually when im with my brothers - Im 6'2. - they are 6'4 & 6'6 - my wiener is also smaller - actually, my wiener is smaller than most people's and some women- -fml

Back