When was the last time you took a bath? (bath brahs gtfih)

My parents have a nice jacuzzi tub, so I'll take a bath when I stay there. If I'm ever sick- but not bad enough to call in sick- I actually make plans to use it.

I couldn't sit in my shit hole tub with no jets, though. I'd rather take a long shower.

vitor%2Bfoot.gif

Reported for derogatory content

Used to take a bath after every time I trained.

Great way to wind down and relax the muscles, add some epsom salts and some lavender.

Going to take a bath tonight and try to fall asleep in there so it will be like a water bed

Literally in the tub now.. was perusing teh Mayberry and found this thread.
..tempted to post pic for proof but know better.

Few times a week. I lift and train MMA while working 50+ hours. I like to smoke a J and listen to rain sounds and shit. I even buy the "medicated" bath salts sometimes and just melt in that son of a bitch. Perfect after crushing some deadlifts or a rough sparring day.

Might take a bath tonight just so I can become a bath brah tbh.

Epsom salt baths at the end of the week of lifting , running and training young people . About to the get miles back up in September possibly doing 2 half Marathons in 2 weekends. Ice Baths also help, bit that depends on the workload
Always take a scalding hot epsom salt bath after heavy squats. Laying in bed after that is one of life's greatest simple pleasures.

Just moved into my new home. It has a separate deep tub and shower, so I plan on getting my bath time on sooner or later.

I have a deep jacuzzi tub so I take baths about every weekend. I can drink beer in there!

Back