When was the last time you took a bath? (bath brahs gtfih)

Bruh I take baths all the time. I had a roomie that worked for Lush and she brought back all these broken bath bombs so I decided to give it a try. Felt like I was in the prefects bathroom at Hogwarts. That shit was lit.

I used to have a flotation device for my bong, bottle of whiskey next to me. Listening to the king of bubble bath beats Drake.

tenor.gif

What's a "bath bomb"... uh Bruh?

I always take baths. I have to soak these old bones. Then I have a handheld shower to rinse with.

I mostly take showers, but yeah I'm an old man also and a hot bath does settle aching muscles and joint pain.

I'm sure it was the last time I got the flu. When I'm really sick, nothing feels better than just sitting in a hot bath.

Mostly just when I'm feeling under the weather, which isn't often.

Never to clean myself, as I always shower for that.

Water draws of bioenergetic tension, and can stimulate liveliness if carrying a favorable charge. Soaking in a bath feels good for a reason.

I most recently took a few baths in early March during my most recent kidney stone episode. I passed one between March 3rd and March 12th. I'd take my percocets for the pain then soak in a warm tub while my iPad sat nearby playing old episodes of the original Ninja Turtles cartoon from the 80s.

My hotel room this week had a big ass Jacuzzi. So, yeah. I had some beers in the Jacuzzi.

The Drake part was what got me. Lol
Lol tbh it popped up on my Childish Gambino pandora and I was stoned and thought "I finally get Drake". I actually use the bubble bath beats in one of my bits.
What's a "bath bomb"... uh Bruh?

So my roomie worked at Lush and its some upscale bath shop and made me try them. They sell these expensive ass bath things that make the water different colors and they're super relaxing and good for your skin and shit.

I keep a few on deck because bitches love taking lush baths.

Probably when I was about 18. I was home alone bored as shit and I had a bunch of ecstasy so I took a couple and got in a bath as hot as I could stand it. I had to get out after awhile. It was intense. They were really good pills.

2 years. Japanese soaking tub in Vegas and lush bombs.

It wasn't my idea and I wasn't alone.

Last time I took a bath alone was early 80's.

I'm all about baths. Bath + a good book = unbeatable combination.

This morning. I didn't take baths for years but then I had a few medical issues where I needed to take hot baths and I realized how relaxing they are. So now I'll take one from time to time, even nap every once in a while.

Probably when I was about 18. I was home alone bored as shit and I had a bunch of ecstasy so I took a couple and got in a bath as hot as I could stand it. I had to get out after awhile. It was intense. They were really good pills.

I trip quite a bit. Sitting on two grams of shrooms until Sunday and I always finish off the peak sitting in the shower with the plug in so it slowly turns into a bath while listening to music.

It's fucking awesome.

I've got a small shitty bathtub

Feels retarded to take a bath in it

Ive only taken baths my whole life unless I'm in a big rush.

Mhmmm, relax and enjoy a splendid soak while exerting no energy, contemplate life...

or stand up like a filthy fucking broke boi.

Theres always been this stigma that baths are feminine. Dont give a fuck.

I trip quite a bit. Sitting on two grams of shrooms until Sunday and I always finish off the peak sitting in the shower with the plug in so it slowly turns into a bath while listening to music.

It's fucking awesome.

I just had my first true psilocybin experience Monday night. Most profound experience of my life. Way more profound than any LSD trip I've ever had. I can't wait to do it again.

I waited til I felt I was peaking and smoked some bomb ass kush (I've only smoked like 4 times this year) and I got in bed with the lights off and watched The Transcendental Object at the End of Time. Fuck it was incredible.

It's been a minute, but if I ever hit the lotto, I'm doing one Coming to America style.
5B49B752-F822-4BA3-A43D-5F470D7956F2_zpse9wwjtde.gif

We all know the gif I really wanted to use.
<This7>
<7>

I just had my first true psilocybin experience Monday night. Most profound experience of my life. Way more profound than any LSD trip I've ever had. I can't wait to do it again.

I waited til I felt I was peaking and smoked some bomb ass kush (I've only smoked like 4 times this year) and I got in bed with the lights off and watched The Transcendental Object at the End of Time. Fuck it was incredible.

I havent taken shrooms in a minute, Im super stoked. I dropped acid last week and played Fallout NV and went and watched a comedy show for two LA comics that ended up being a shit show because no one came besides the hosts family and maybe six other people.

Pretty much everyone bombed but the cats from LA and it was a super weird experience to watch on acid. Tbh it made me feel better about myself lol.

I like LSD because I can take one hit and walk around and go do stuff. Like I'm meeting my buddy in New Orleans next month for a week and I'm considering dropping acid and walking around Bourbon St.

Back