When was the last time you took a bath? (bath brahs gtfih)

J

John Wang

It's been years. Baths suck imo, but next time I take one, I will do this
kB9QSCy.gif

I don't have a shower because I'm a peasant so

Bruh I take baths all the time. I had a roomie that worked for Lush and she brought back all these broken bath bombs so I decided to give it a try. Felt like I was in the prefects bathroom at Hogwarts. That shit was lit.

I used to have a flotation device for my bong, bottle of whiskey next to me. Listening to the king of bubble bath beats Drake.

tenor.gif

Bruh I take baths all the time. I had a roomie that worked for Lush and she brought back all these broken bath bombs so I decided to give it a try. Felt like I was in the prefects bathroom at Hogwarts. That shit was lit.

I used to have a flotation device for my bong, bottle of whiskey next to me. Listening to the king of bubble bath beats Drake.

tenor.gif
<KingstonFrown>

I thought peasants are the ones who shower and rich take lengthy, elegant, candle lit baths?
Maybe. I guess in my case it's different because i don't have room for a shower.

I took a Lavender Epsom bath on Monday and I must say it felt great.

I take bubble baths about once a month but my bathtub doesn't go very deep. My new bathtub is bigger where I can actually get my knees underwater without going on my side in the fetal position

Need candles and I'm gonna be living like a king

Epsom salt baths at the end of the week of lifting , running and training young people . About to the get miles back up in September possibly doing 2 half Marathons in 2 weekends. Ice Baths also help, bit that depends on the workload

I always take baths. I have to soak these old bones. Then I have a handheld shower to rinse with.

tenor.gif
<LikeReally5>

Back