When did you change from Boxing to the UFC

I'd say 2010? Brock and Cain had alot to do with me switching over. Thanks to excessive amount of events and the women's divisions I rarely watch the UFC nowadays.

I didn't realize I had to pick a side.

The more you know.

Personally I still love Boxing but it seems like most people are either "Boxing" guys or "MMA" guys these days with few crossovers like myself. With very few being huge fans of both, so my question is when did you lose interest in boxing and become a fan of the UFC? Or were always a MMA/UFC guy?
Never liked boxing.

Personally I still love Boxing but it seems like most people are either "Boxing" guys or "MMA" guys these days with few crossovers like myself. With very few being huge fans of both, so my question is when did you lose interest in boxing and become a fan of the UFC? Or were always a MMA/UFC guy?

UFC 1.

I havent changed tho...i realize which one would be much more effective in a type of no holds barred fight.

I went from WWF to the UFC.

Never cared for boxing, although I always try and watch the big fights like the one on now.

I was into both for a long time. Watched boxing from as long as I can remember and started watching UFC with UFC 2. I gave up completely on boxing after the Pacquiao/Bradley I. Boxing is just too crooked

But there was a riot going on in the streets then. Where were you?

Just realized I fucked that up. Thought you were going for a Sublime reference but that would have been April. 26th 1992
Just re-realized I DID get it right bro, April 29th 1992, lol, look it up

Just re-realized I DID get it right bro, April 29th 1992, lol, look it up

Haha, yeah you did. I actually watched a show about the LA riots earlier today and realized I was wrong.

Could of sworn it was April 26th, I'm just going to go ahead and assume this is another Mandela Effect thing, lol

Haha, yeah you did. I actually watched a show about the LA riots earlier today and realized I was wrong.

Could of sworn it was April 26th, I'm just going to go ahead and assume this is another Mandela Effect thing, lol
Same here, never knew 60+ people were killed during the riots either. My family thinks I'm batshit crazy with the whole Mandela effect thing,lol

Basically the moment the first UFC events came my way via VHS tapes a few months after the events.

Never followed boxing, only watching the big fights

When did you change from Justin Bieber to One Direction?

Anyone who ever trained MMA or some kind of MA should enjoy boxing. It's still one of the hardest "art" to be good at and is the fundamental base imo.

Back