Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

says the guy who with a cartoon for his AV. some people have no self awareness i tell you

Reporting a woman for failure to pay taxes owed (which nets the reporter a $ reward) doesn't mean you fear women. What on earth are you talking about?

Reporting ANYONE for tax evasion is fine, but it is sad/hilarious that a lot of losers get off on trying to go after Thots...as if Thots are literal monsters... Also, how do you not know what I'm saying? TONS of people love that video that I shared in the OP...and it's fucking creepy.

And I sculpt both traditionally and digitally.

I love what I do for a living, and that dear sir is not "dumb".

Digital sculpting IS dumb.....I can’t believe that’s even a real thing. Having a career which adds no value to society is sort of lame.

OP is supsect as fuck. This is all he talks about.

You know he's one of those 'nice guys' that thinks he can earn a gf by posting about women's issues on social media.
I mean the anime AV gives it away anyway

Ridalin kids having children, IMO. Something fucked up those genes. Boys are definitely more effeminate, weak and emotional than they were 30 years ago.

Digital sculpting IS dumb.....I can’t believe that’s even a real thing. Having a career which adds no value to society is sort of lame.

I know 3 people who helped work on Spider Man Into The Spider Verse.

And yes, digital sculpting is real...; it has been for a long time. (fucking duh)

Oh, and for you to say that it adds no value to society...WTF?

You may abhor ART, but...to each their own.

Because we live in societies where nobody really looks after each other.

We are selfish. We do half arsed jobs, if any, with our youth and blame them, or some form of media (TV, video games, music etc) when they turn to shit.

Look at how many absent parents there are...
Bred by victimhood culture.

There is a money reward if you are correct in reporting somebody to the IRS.

Doesnt take a desperate or worthless man to report a crime for money.
You're referring to qui tam whistleblower actions.

You don't get the money just for reporting someone and being correct. You need to have actual knowledge of the crime. Just calling the IRS on camwhores and insta-models isn't gonna get anything. It can also get you in a lot of trouble if you've made frivolous claims - ie, reported people without any personal knowledge supporting your report.

Last edited:
Went well? For whom? It isn't all that long ago that your wife was your property and that you could do what you liked with her. Sure, that went well for some people, didn't it?

Not that long ago? Pfft.

You're referring to qui tam whistleblower actions.

You don't get the money just for reporting someone and being correct. You need to have actual knowledge of the crime. Just calling the IRS on camwhores and insta-models isn't gonna get anything. It can also get you in a lot of trouble if you've made frivolous claims - ie, reported people without any personal knowledge supporting your report.

Well of course you cant just cast a wide net and expect compensation on anything that lands...

Point stands that it doesnt take an Incel loser to shill for the IRS. Just a small money reward.

Please tell us how your career adds value to society.

I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

It's an attitude pushed by the left onto men.

LOLd when the serious music stopped and he had to pause his diatribe and push replay

Please tell us how your career adds value to society.

Well I help make sure people don’t kill too many animals so that we can sustain the animal populations. I’m also a firefighter/emt so there’s that.

Back