Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

He's joking you moron, he's just talking shit to entertain his viewers, calm yer tits.

Technically the incels would be the males buying their pictures and white knighting for these hooker-lites. The definition of incel is "supreme gentleman" aka white knight. Incels dont hate women, its actually the opposite.

I don't see how people reporting them are incels, they just want these people to pay taxes like everyone else. Lol

He's joking you moron, he's just talking shit to entertain his viewers, calm yer tits.

Yeah, that vein poking out of his neck, didn't say joking to me. He seemed really upset by these girls with their tits and pussies hanging out invading their live streams.

Because we live in societies where nobody really looks after each other.

We are selfish. We do half arsed jobs, if any, with our youth and blame them, or some form of media (TV, video games, music etc) when they turn to shit.

Look at how many absent parents there are...

Because we live in societies where nobody really looks after each other.

We are selfish. We do half arsed jobs, if any, with our youth and blame them, or some form of media (TV, video games, music etc) when they turn to shit.

Look at how many absent parents there are...
Accountability. We lack it. Everything is someone elses fault.

Mentally and morally weak men make me feel rightly superior.

I. Am. Serious.

How?

Why?

I'll timestamp this video, as it is faaar too cringe inducing to endure the whole thing. (no hyperbole)

I timestamped it starting at, 3 minutes 10 seconds, and you only need to see it until the 4 minute 13 second mark.

It is extremely disturbing as well as hilarious and...simply hard to fathom.

It is related to losers who get off on #ThotAudit...

For "males" to be SO afraid of women...and SO traumatized that hot girls didn't pay attention to them growing up... SMH

ThotAudit guys self-tagged themselves as evolutionary dead ends. It helps natural selection when idiots opt out.

Where I come from, there are still some unrefined opinions about sexuality, there's certainly work to be done in terms of how people view uncommon behaviors and habits. One thing I will always agree with though is bashing incels and the rest of the ThotAudit crew. These guys would get SHREDDED back home. People would die before stooping to that level of pathetic.

Lol how does one find this video?

Getting older is a beautiful thing because as an almost 40 year old I would never come across this video or anything like it

OP is supsect as fuck. This is all he talks about.

You know he's one of those 'nice guys' that thinks he can earn a gf by posting about women's issues on social media.

Just watched a minute of it but that guy sounds mentally ill and I hate those vain people who love the sound of their own voice

Back