Opinion When did "males" become so insanely WORTHLESS and BEYOND WEAK and PATHETIC...?? #ThotAudit #Incels

Lol how does one find this video?

Getting older is a beautiful thing because as an almost 40 year old I would never come across this video or anything like it

lol @ you thinking 40 is "old".

"Old" being commonly used as a negative term, as humans tend to be...short-sighted and mega giver uppers.

The fact that people take things like this seriously is retarded. There are so many gynocentric men and so many narcissist it’s unreal.

OP is supsect as fuck. This is all he talks about.

You know he's one of those 'nice guys' that thinks he can earn a gf by posting about women's issues on social media.

This is not a "women's" issue. This is an issue with men who are AFRAID of women. (I use the word "men" very very lightly here) This is an issue with men who live in the lowest and dankest of basements who refuse to go out in the world and DO SOMETHING.

The internet is not to blame, (it is a truly great tool, for those who choose to take advantage of it) but it has allowed degenerates to have a voice.

A pathetically fetid and creepy "voice", but a voice nonetheless.

Yeah, that vein poking out of his neck, didn't say joking to me. He seemed really upset by these girls with their tits and pussies hanging out invading their live streams.

Reminds me of this.

1505236959125.jpg

This is not a "women's" issue. This is an issue with men who are AFRAID of women. (I use the word "men" very very lightly here) This is an issue with men who live in the lowest and dankest of basements who refuse to go out in the world and DO SOMETHING.

The internet is not to blame, (it is a truly great tool, for those who choose to take advantage of it) but it has allowed degenerates to have a voice.

A pathetically fetid and creepy "voice", but a voice nonetheless.

Who cares? Live and let live.

ThotAudit guys self-tagged themselves as evolutionary dead ends. It helps natural selection when idiots opt out.

Where I come from, there are still some unrefined opinions about sexuality, there's certainly work to be done in terms of how people view uncommon behaviors and habits. One thing I will always agree with though is bashing incels and the rest of the ThotAudit crew. These guys would get SHREDDED back home. People would die before stooping to that level of pathetic.
lol imagine a trick running up and down san pablo here in oakland for a cop. someone might shoot u on general principle alone.

Who cares? Live and let live.

"Live and let live" is a great philosophy, which is PRECISELY why nuts like the guy in the video are problems, as THEY are mad that women merely exist.

"Live and let live" is a great philosophy, which is PRECISELY why nuts like the guy in the video are problems, as THEY are mad that women merely exist.

And you are mad that he exists.

But really, you are purposefully misinterpreting this guy's complaint.

Guys like him who stream video games get frustrated when they see girls streaming video games in their underwear and making way more money.

So it's like if you worked a commission sales job and a girl started working there and just giving all the customers lap dances so they would buy from her and she got all the commissions.

I can see why that would be frustrating.

I posted that video, as it is apropos for this forum.

Am I "mad", well...I would say "disgusted" is a better descriptor.

I think 'virtue signalling' would be an even better descriptor. Go post it to facebook, you will get the response you want there.

I think 'virtue signalling' would be an even better descriptor. Go post it to facebook, you will get the response you want there.

What are you on about?

One can be happy about guys like that (in the video) or disturbed, or indifferent, (to each their own) but it is appropriate for discussion in this forum.

What are you on about?

One can be happy about guys like that (in the video) or disturbed, or indifferent, (to each their own) but it is appropriate for discussion in this forum.

All you're doing is whinging because someone has an opinion you don't like.

The guy isn't hurting anyone.

All you're doing is whinging because someone has an opinion you don't like.

The guy isn't hurting anyone.

He hates women. He fears women.

Ergo, he is hurting himself, is he not?

Imagine he was your technically adult son...

...would you still not care?

Anyway. People like him are pathetic.

But hey, if you're offended that I besmirched that dude, then...okay.

He hates women. He fears women.

Ergo, he is hurting himself, is he not?

Imagine he was your technically adult son...

...would you still not care?

Anyway. People like him are pathetic.

But hey, if you're offended that I besmirched that dude, then...okay.

Funny thing is you come off as just as unhinged as him.

Weird trend of men bitching about men lately. Y'all sound like feminists.

I love the steady degeneration and feminization of men, just means more women for me.

I dont see how getting women is relative to being weak

Toughest guy at my school didnt get laid for shit(dude was a heavyweight boxer and looked like russian hitman)

All the women were around the "player" type guys who who were scared shitless of the guy above.

Males have to be helpless and sissy. How else do you expect to collapse a society? Not gonna do it with a bunch of alphas on patrol.

Cringeeeeee

The chief problem is that emotionally fragile and intellectually weak men have begun trying to rebrand themselves as "alphas" as a way to parlay their weakness into delusions of strength.

With that said, income tax evasion is serious and should be taken seriously. Whether it's a girl selling their vagina or a dude selling his dong. Just like any other entertainer, they should report their income.

Back