What's your next live gig.?

Deftones tonight my friend's..
In a few hours actually..

Pretty stoked for this . Been a chino fan since the start really.

Peace..
Have fun man.

I might go home to see Avett brothers and Greensky Bluegrass next weekend. Either way I'm going to another local festival June 2nd with Railroad Earth, Joe Russo's Almost Dead, The Motet, Lake Street Dive, Matisyahu, Marcus King Band. Should be pretty great. And only $25 for two days of music.

Have fun man.

I might go home to see Avett brothers and Greensky Bluegrass next weekend. Either way I'm going to another local festival June 2nd with Railroad Earth, Joe Russo's Almost Dead, The Motet, Lake Street Dive, Matisyahu, Marcus King Band. Should be pretty great. And only $25 for two days of music.

A buddy of mine is a huge Greensky fan. I haven't seen them live yet but like a lot of their stuff. Seen Railroad Earth on their own and with Phil and Friends. Actually caught them in San Fran opening for Phil the day after I got married in a Vegas.

JRAD is awesome, they play Dead stuff with a similar approach to what Phil was doing when he had The Quintet together in 2000. All of those guys are great. Seen all of them in other bands over the years and this line-up just works really well together. Have a blast!

Back