What's your next live gig.?

Rav7n

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Spill it..
Just seen avenged sevenfold in January. Pretty decent to be honest.
And then a big big one on the 22nd and that was black Sabbath.
So long boys and thanks for inventing heavy rock.

I have Trivium on the 15th this month. Which I'm pretty stoked about.

Then the next decent one is deftones..And that's on a Saturday thank fuck..

Saw korn and limp brisket just before Christmas that was great.

Love my music live and direct.
So who's got gig addiction..

Run the Jewels in March, followed by Angel Olsen in May.

Spill it..
Just seen avenged sevenfold in January. Pretty decent to be honest.
And then a big big one on the 22nd and that was black Sabbath.
So long boys and thanks for inventing heavy rock.

I have Trivium on the 15th this month. Which I'm pretty stoked about.

Then the next decent one is deftones..And that's on a Saturday thank fuck..

Saw korn and limp brisket just before Christmas that was great.

Love my music live and direct.
So who's got gig addiction..

Seeing Anthrax on Thursday, then going to a small 2 day metal festival on the weekend too.

Seeing Anthrax on Thursday, then going to a small 2 day metal festival on the weekend too.
Quality.
They are on 2 days before Trivium at the academy (Manchester) and the Mrs and my eldest daughter are with me to triv. So I just couldn't do 2in a week .Work dictates too. Metal gigs are always midweek half the time.

Have a good one mate.
And what's the other thing you mentioned?

Thanks for the replys everyone..
No matter what sort of music you listen to. In the words of the general Robb Flynn .....

"Music my saviour ...Save me !"

Quality.
They are on 2 days before Trivium at the academy (Manchester) and the Mrs and my eldest daughter are with me to triv. So I just couldn't do 2in a week .Work dictates too. Metal gigs are always midweek half the time.

Have a good one mate.
And what's the other thing you mentioned?

Thanks for the replys everyone..
No matter what sort of music you listen to. In the words of the general Robb Flynn .....

"Music my saviour ...Save me !"

They are the last of the big 4 thrash bands that i need to see so i'm well excited plus they are playing Among The Living in full so thats a bonus too.

The weekend festival is HRH metal at the Birmingham Academy.
HRHM-0008-Metal-Line-up-Ad-600px-WannaWin.jpg

Seen Trivium a few times, have never disapointed me, would of liked to go on this tour especially seeing as Sikth are supporting them but with these two gigs and trying to save cash at the minute its had to fall by the way side unfortunatly this time around.

They are the last of the big 4 thrash bands that i need to see so i'm well excited plus they are playing Among The Living in full so thats a bonus too.

The weekend festival is HRH metal at the Birmingham Academy.
HRHM-0008-Metal-Line-up-Ad-600px-WannaWin.jpg

Seen Trivium a few times, have never disapointed me, would of liked to go on this tour especially seeing as Sikth are supporting them but with these two gigs and trying to save cash at the minute its had to fall by the way side unfortunatly this time around.
Lol..Same deal mate. Must admit my first time for Trivium. But I have seen anthrax at donnington before.
Seen everyone there lol..

That looks a decent do at the brummie o2 mate. Should be good.
I'll expect a gig report on anthrax mate..Hope they do bring the noise.

Killswitch Engage and Fallujah on March 1st. Then Meshhugah on the 9th.

Don't get a ton of international acts around these parts so I'm pretty pumped.

Ryley Walker announced a new gig in Belfast for April so 100% going to that as well, he was here last year and was brilliant but I hope he has his band this time. Different sort of venue so I think he will.

Killswitch Engage and Fallujah on March 1st. Then Meshhugah on the 9th.

Don't get a ton of international acts around these parts so I'm pretty pumped.
Killswitch in the shire..
Have it large my friend.

Just went and saw siege (OG grind/power violence/hardcore) that were barely around for 1983-84. They just reunited-ish last year. They played the basement of a vfw in Cambridge mass. Played every song they ever recorded (only about 15 songs). It was unbelievable.

Don't see much on the immediate horizon but will probably take a day off of work in the summer to go to one day of This is Hardcore in philly. Whether I like any of the bands or not, it's always nice to meet up with out of state friends and meet new friends.

Just got tickets to see Kool Keith in LA on March 7th. For the first time that I can remember he is doing an entire Dr. Octagon set with both Dan The Automator and DJ Q Bert for the 20th anniversary. Should be an amazing experience. This is a can't miss show if you are a hip hop fan.

Iron Maiden in June. I work at a music venue so I get to see live music all the time but I bought my tix for Maiden...means I can drink and enjoy the show.

Etid with knocked loose and harms way March 1st. Excited to see harms way and knocked loose the most.

iron maiden in may ,saw laguna coil before christmas.

Just got tickets to see Kool Keith in LA on March 7th. For the first time that I can remember he is doing an entire Dr. Octagon set with both Dan The Automator and DJ Q Bert for the 20th anniversary. Should be an amazing experience. This is a can't miss show if you are a hip hop fan.
Kerrrrist almighty..
Now that's a fucking cool shout pal.
I know I'm a metal and rock dude. But I'm a old school hiphop and electro/techno head too.
I have kraftwerk this year.
But have seen the beastie boys back in the day public enemy. Run dmc. LL cool j.
Just ice .Davy dmx DJ cheese Grandmaster flash.
I even saw mantronix. Which was epic.
And I even got to see the og rapper that is schoolly D..

But kool Keith Dr O is a brilliant gig to go to..
I'd drop a acid tab for that..lol

March 10 these guys:

March 18 this guy:

July 28-July 30 will be these guys and then some:

Not AS into this guy ^^^ but girls love him and there will be alcohol flowing like water so maybe I will get lucky

Oh yeah, these guys will also be at the festival I am going to in July.. so I get to see them twice:

Going to try to hit the Tim McGraw concert when it comes through WA and really want to see this guy live at some point:

Just found out Devin Townsend Project is coming in May.

<mma4>

Just no checking out sleepmakeswaves who are opening for them and they're pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Back