What's your next live gig.?

Just got 3 tickets for metallica in october..£285 pretty much.
they are already on resale from 200 quid to a grand..
sold out in 2 minutes..

Spill it..
Just seen avenged sevenfold in January. Pretty decent to be honest.
And then a big big one on the 22nd and that was black Sabbath.
So long boys and thanks for inventing heavy rock.

I have Trivium on the 15th this month. Which I'm pretty stoked about.

Then the next decent one is deftones..And that's on a Saturday thank fuck..

Saw korn and limp brisket just before Christmas that was great.

Love my music live and direct.
So who's got gig addiction..
My last concert was Black Sabbath last summer.

Have no idea what my next will be, but I really want to see Alice in Chains live one day and a hardcore band from Cleveland called Integrity. Also, I saw Danzig and different incarnations of the Misfits but would love to see them reunited again.

Not sure if I'll be going to any shows in the next couple months....not even sure who's coming but if not my next concert will be in July I'm seeing Metallica. Then in August I'm gonna see Guns n Roses in Montreal. I can't believe I spent so much on these tickets so I guess that's the concert budget for the year, holy fuck. GnR tickets were like $220 and the Metallica ones were like $180. That's completely retarded, that's like what you should pay for like a 2 day festival or something. But fuck it, we're gonna have a good time and I never got to see GnR in their prime and I missed their show here last here but I heard it was great. The concert I regret missing the most actually was Illusions era Guns with Black Album era Metallica when I was like 11 or 12, I had a chance to go but my mom wouldn't let me. I haven't spoken to her since.

Not sure if I'll be going to any shows in the next couple months....not even sure who's coming but if not my next concert will be in July I'm seeing Metallica. Then in August I'm gonna see Guns n Roses in Montreal. I can't believe I spent so much on these tickets so I guess that's the concert budget for the year, holy fuck. GnR tickets were like $220 and the Metallica ones were like $180. That's completely retarded, that's like what you should pay for like a 2 day festival or something. But fuck it, we're gonna have a good time and I never got to see GnR in their prime and I missed their show here last here but I heard it was great. The concert I regret missing the most actually was Illusions era Guns with Black Album era Metallica when I was like 11 or 12, I had a chance to go but my mom wouldn't let me. I haven't spoken to her since.
Yeah that's pretty dam expensive.
I got 3 Metallica tickets for about 90 pounds each. Thats above average. But it's them.
Deftones in may was about 20to30 quid with the booking fee.
Robbing bastards the lot.
You could get a flight to the UK from Canada and go to download festival for not a great deal more than Metallica and g n r combined..

Keep the faith man.

Going to see Hans Zimmer (yes the composer) next week. I love soundtrack music and Mr. Zimmer is one of the top composers in the game. The day after that I'll be checking out John Mayer. Pretty stoked because his band is full of really amazing musicians. Phoenix will be here a day after my birthday, so I'll probably see them in a couple of months.

Deftones tonight my friend's..
In a few hours actually..

Pretty stoked for this . Been a chino fan since the start really.

Peace..

Debating on whether or not to go see The Descendants right now as tickets are still available and they do not start for about 45 mins and the concert hall is about 20 mins away.

Or stay and watch the Canelo vs Chavez fight.

so I chose to stay in and watch boxing.

What a waste - terrible fight.

Slowdive. Their new album is pretty dope and I'll probably grab a couple of vinyls if they're selling at the merch stand.

Here's a new song for the curious:

Just saw Baroness for the third time and they were amazing as always.

Seeing tool in two weeks or so.

Went to see Tech N9ne last week

Next show Metallica in June

Deftones tonight my friend's..
In a few hours actually..

Pretty stoked for this . Been a chino fan since the start really.

Peace..

Hope you had a good one man. A mate of mine saw them in Germany a week or two back, she said it was amazing.

My next gig is Bad Sign in Cheltenham in June. They're only the support band, but should be good.

I've got Shaky Knees festival this weekend: Cage the Elephant, Portugal the Man, Phoenix, LCD Soundsystem, The Shins, The Revivalists, Third Eye Blind, Pixies, Moon Taxi, and a few others. The lineup other than those bands sucks ass actually. And I don't really give a fuck about LCD.

Just got 3 tickets for metallica in october..£285 pretty much.
they are already on resale from 200 quid to a grand..
sold out in 2 minutes..
There's a show coming up on June 9th with Metallica, AX7, and Volbeat I'm planning on going to.

Hope you had a good one man. A mate of mine saw them in Germany a week or two back, she said it was amazing.

My next gig is Bad Sign in Cheltenham in June. They're only the support band, but should be good.
Gotta say they were a bit special .
Was right at the front and center and chino was just on it .
He really was cool as fuck.
I'm on my tablet in bed but I will post a video someone else recorded. I can see myself but it was a cool moment he was right in the swarm of folks.
Got a concussive kick to the back of the neck and a decent blow to my head from crowd surfing mongs too..
Best night in a long long time.

Hope you a
Have a good un too mate..

Here we go..

Animals as Leaders next weekend!!
Fucking pumped.
I'm glad I saw this post, looks like I missed their last two albums so I have some catching up to do!

They were incredible when I saw them with Between The Buried And Me.

<5>

I'm glad I saw this post, looks like I missed their last two albums so I have some catching up to do!

They were incredible when I saw them with Between The Buried And Me.

<5>
Haven't seen them live yet, so I'm excited.

Atmosphere in San Diego on August 30th. Slug kills it every single time I have seen them and I think this will be the 10th time or so I have seen them. I hate the venue but its worth it to see them.

Back