What's your favorite online multipayer game on pc right now, and why?

Love this fucking game. I am thinking about Chivalry though...

Me 2. I like that everything is unlocked right away but you have something like a salary cap for your weapons and gear. The fact that you die pretty quickly means you really gotta play smart and not run out like a retard.

I haven't played Chivalry in a while, but I never took it too seriously. It was always just a fun multiplayer game for me to goof around and swing a huge axe into bodies. They've definitely changed the game up a bit each time I play, which is good and bad.

Wow that's a bump for the ages right there. Like how much did you have to go out of your way to find this thread >< ?

dota 2, not sure why, I rarely actually have fun

Rocket League.

Rainbow six siege is goat

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds:
FPS/3rd person tactical survival shooter. This game is what H1Z1 wanted to be. Imagine H1Z1 rule set with CS:GO type of gunplay. The worst part of H1Z1 are the shooting mechanics. Ever get tired of yelling at the screen saying "That's BULLSHIT! I shot him!"

Heroes of the Storm, but you're tired of LoL and HotS is still a moba.

Titanfall 2 I guess. The population has really dropped off though.

Rocket League.

That game just owns me at this point.

Overwatch, i don't know first time i saw it i fell in love for some reason.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds:
FPS/3rd person tactical survival shooter. This game is what H1Z1 wanted to be. Imagine H1Z1 rule set with CS:GO type of gunplay. The worst part of H1Z1 are the shooting mechanics. Ever get tired of yelling at the screen saying "That's BULLSHIT! I shot him!"
I actually laughed out loud at " CSGO type gunplay"

I have over 200 hours on PUBG already and to compare the gun mechanics to a silky smooth game like CS is laughable lol.

But I as well, Am playing this game.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars 2

Got bored of Overwatch, back to ex CSGO. Oh how I've missed her.

I actually laughed out loud at " CSGO type gunplay"

I have over 200 hours on PUBG already and to compare the gun mechanics to a silky smooth game like CS is laughable lol.

But I as well, Am playing this game.

I just started playing PUBG and the gunplay is a little rough tbf

World of Warships, been playing since day 1 and am still addicted to it.

- Project Reality
- Quake Live (but this is an absolute assrape to get into now, the player base is pretty much 95% veteran players, I'm playing as a newbie and I get brutally wrecked left and right in duel, if I get 2-3 kills in a duel I consider it a moral victory lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back