What's your favorite online multipayer game on pc right now, and why?

And I really like the game of WinSlots and recomendation

Need some recommendations. Just built my first gaming pc and tired of playing LoL.
Get destiny 2 for PC, will run through the blizzard app just like overwatch. You dont need a crazy gaming pc either to run it. Beta comes out in a few weeks. Currently though I play PUBG, Overwatch, and WoW on PC.

Get destiny 2 for PC, will run through the blizzard app just like overwatch. You dont need a crazy gaming pc either to run it. Beta comes out in a few weeks. Currently though I play PUBG, Overwatch, and WoW on PC.
You mean Battle.net? I know they recently renamed it, but Destiny 2 is going to run on Blizzard's servers?

PUBG is my jam right now, although I've only put in a handful of hours. Still getting a feel for the mechanics, the map, and the gear. Shit is a blast and tense.

I've been really getting into Tekken 7 recently. I'm not particularly good but the game has incredible depth.

I've actually been playing Call if Duty: B.O. III lately. They have some multiplayer starter pack for 20$. Gives you access to multiplayer, minus custom matches and DLC, and you can't prestige. I just wanted something fun and fast-paced I could just in to for 20 minutes here and there and it fits the bill. Hard to recommend CoD games for PC though, as they never seem to develop a large enough community to get solid matches after the few months.

Overwatch, i don't know first time i saw it i fell in love for some reason.
That sounds like me with Counter-Strike 1.6
I have never been able to find a game to replace it.

Killing Floor 2, BF4 premium and Rainbow Six Siege have been the only mp games Ive been playing for about the last year.

You mean Battle.net? I know they recently renamed it, but Destiny 2 is going to run on Blizzard's servers?
Sorry, I am just now seeing this. Yeah its being done through battenet I believe, I had to merge my bungie account with my blizzard account for D2.

Was it though? I've never played. I don't care for hats and shit in TF2, just the solid gameplay and the stylistic art.
comes down to preference.
The two games are extremely different. 2 of my friends who used to be ogl in that game.
Not to mention the fact that this only a couple hundred people who play it still compared to Counter-Strike 1.6 which is a couple of tens of thousands.

America's Army it's free on PSN reminds me of socom 2 and those kind of tactical games but not like rainbow 6 it's been fun.

Rocket League is easily the best PS Plus free game I have ever gotten my hands on
Nothing else comes close.

There's some great games on there (i.e. NBA 2K16, Until Dawn, LIMBO, Fez, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Super Meat Boy, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Resident Evil Remaster, Journey, etc.) But none of those holds a candle to a true top eSport-class franchise like Rocket League with its attention to mechanics, balance, and replayability.
LOL, yeah, I found that quite serendipitous.

Back