What's your favorite online multipayer game on pc right now, and why?

Nothing else comes close.

There's some great games on there (i.e. NBA 2K16, Until Dawn, LIMBO, Fez, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Super Meat Boy, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Resident Evil Remaster, Journey, etc.) But none of those holds a candle to a true top eSport-class franchise like Rocket League with its attention to mechanics, balance, and replayability.

Definitely. Rocket League takes the concept of elegant simplicity to the next level. It is accessible, appeals to every age group, and offers something for everyone from casual players to eSport fanatics. I can't think of a single game off the top of my head that hits as many marks as Rocket League does.

I'm usually all for single player, but I have a few mp games installed. Still have Battlefield 4 with all the dlc, still play that once a day or two. Killing Floor 2 is awesome, and although I really like Rainbow Six Siege, since buying it in march ive maybe played 8 hours.

PUBG and it's not even close.
I'm struggling to see what people see in this game. I love the king of the hill style pvp games but this one seems to be optimised like a potato atm. King of the Kill runs way smoother, hell even the arma 3 mod runs smoother.

I'm struggling to see what people see in this game. I love the king of the hill style pvp games but this one seems to be optimised like a potato atm. King of the Kill runs way smoother, hell even the arma 3 mod runs smoother.
Idk about that, at first H1 ran much better. Now with frequent updates and patches pubg runs just as well on my PC.

Rust

Online survival game geared towards pvp. Its been the best online game for the past 2 years imo.

Back