Whats with this manlet stuff?

Of any combat sports, the top grossing ppv of all time were headlined by manlets. Joe Rogan is my hero and the king of manlets.

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach
You knew that was going to happen TS.1EEAC4A1-CA88-4177-866F-104D4CD3DE3F.jpeg

Lmao..that looks real scientific..i bet the guy who made that is 6'3" lol...biased much...im 5'9" and ive pulled my fair share of tail..
You are a 6,5 240. Pounds of pure awesomeness.

And you have a 9 inch penis.

Or you are NOT a sherdogger.
4317F156-03B3-43E2-AE94-994F9280AB4B.jpeg
Don’t be like Frankie

An honest answer..... The little guy fights are going so fast that it almost resembles choreographed dance. Not always, but a majority of the time. There isn't anyone like this at that weight anymore.
wpid-norifumi_kid_yamamoto_vs_royler_gracie1.gif

An honest answer..... The little guy fights are going so fast that it almost resembles choreographed dance. Not always, but a majority of the time. There isn't anyone like this at that weight anymore.
wpid-norifumi_kid_yamamoto_vs_royler_gracie1.gif

I dunno about that yamamoto was deadly and is a legend but theres big power guys in each of the smaller divisions now too

am an ashole and "heightist"sometimes hehe.but only when people start dismissing lhw and hw saying we are clumsy ,slow barely skilled etc.so i start bashing mighty mouse, tj and other smaller guys.i think its mostly cause of dat retarded p4p talk and barely anyone apart from jon jones gets mentioned as far as tall guys go

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

All these dorks have low self-esteem from being over weight and doing nothing with themselves,,just look how often there on here posting..they have nothing better to do lol..so it makes them feel just a little better to make fun of someone that if they saw in person they wouldnt say a word....nailed it

I hate on everyone who isn't at least 7 feet tall, 280 pounds with 5% body fat. Even then, if they are unable to do 360 windmill dunk while carrying a heavy load on their back - they're pussies.

You sound short.

People use a substandard definition of manlet. The true, golden standard of manlet is that everyone smaller than Shaq O'Neil is a manlet. Anyone telling you otherwise is themself a manlet, and should be ignored.

So yes, you are a manlet. So is everyone in the UFC (Shaq standard true men are too big to cut to 265), so I wouldn't worry about it.

Sherdog on the other hand is composed almost entirely of guys as big and athletic as Shaq, which is why its so hard on manlets.

I'm just being honest, Shaq is at least half an inch taller than me.

Let's start being honest here guys, Sherdog should be a safe space for manlets.

Back