Whats with this manlet stuff?

I was once a fat fuck manlet - I was taller laying down than standing up, fortunately those days are gone an I am now just a normal manlet

MMA fans are the least respected fans in sports. No one takes shit they say very seriously. Most of it never goes beyond obscure message boards.

exD6AgA.jpg
I can't believe they were able to capture the feeling of being 5' 11" in a picture. Whoever made this, bravo to you sir.

I believe manlets are more likely to reproduce and pass on their manlet genes.

Sherdog is a full of closet homos obsessed with big and jacked men

I mean, I think its pretty obvious lower weight classes get shit on because your average American is like 5’10 and overweight. So they see Dillashaw at 5’6 135 and inherently think they have such a size advantage that its inconceivable a man smaller than him could kick his ass.

It goes hand in hand with the article on the onion, “your average man overestimates his fighting ability by 9000%”.

I used to never really think anything about height....until I came to sherdog. I think the reason height never bothered me before is because im 6'3 and never had the disadvantages in life a manlet has.

Since Sherdog I've been keeping a closer eye on manlet behaviour in my direct surroundings and you do see they do a lot to compensate their lack of height. By either creating a perfect body in the gym or trying to be very succesful in business.

When it comes to fighting I like watching all divisions, but smaller fighters dont intimidate me as the big guys do.

Back